Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > why do I have no luck with girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 1
view profile
History
why do I have no luck with girls?Page 1 of 1    
Like any girls? Lesbian seem to always hate me or tolerate in regular life or when it comes to dating no women inclined towards women ever wants anything to do with me? Am I just too masculine for women? What exactly is it?
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 2
view profile
History
why do I have no luck with girls?
Posted: 6/16/2018 7:04:33 AM
Your profile says you're looking for a man. You may want to fix that.

You should also get a profile review and make the changes they suggest.

Otherwise there is not enough information in your post to even guess why lesbians don't want to date you. You have a full body bikini picture that shows you don't have a remotely masculine body, so anyone who prefers a female shape should at least be attracted to you visually. If you can't hook a meet or date from there, then start looking at your personality and communication style.
 lulz567
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2018 3:01:13 PM
Looking for men in profile ,is disqualifying lesbians straight away. Why would they message you, if things are complicated and not clear on~probably the most basic part of a profile. Too much hassle
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 10:34:37 PM
No I was talking about in general. I'm not lesbian though. I'm bisexual. I just never understand why I get no interest from that direction
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 10:36:33 PM
I'd like to have say looking for a man or a woman but there's no option for that. Last time I had it just looking for women I got nothing at all. Women just find me really ugly even when I go into spaces with lesbians they don't even talk to me I'm seen as an outsider. Even though I like women too.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2018 9:39:22 PM
Your facial features are not in harmony w/ your brows? To heavy maybe. otherwise you are attractive, maybe get some pics of you doing whatever ta like to do.
 siisaa
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2018 9:49:48 PM
^ yeah I agree Texas. OP has some nice features but that hair and makeup look pretty scary. Tone it down for starters. Your foundation is several shades lighter than your skin tone (i.e. the neck & face contrast). The orange wig/weave does not complement whatever skin tone you're trying to achieve. Again, tone it down. Wear more understated makeup, learn to apply it correctly and embrace your natural hair.
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:19:37 PM
My face is actually darker than my face... I'll upload a photo of my hand that's my natural hair. And hair color basically the color is slightly lighter because I'm using bottled peroxide but I'm a natural blonde. I'm part Scandinavian which is why I have exotic features like my hair with olive/tan skin. i'm pretty sure if you saw my body now that would be fake too....

I will take the advice of the above. I use black eye pencil for my brows. They're naturally brown but it blends in with my skin too much I want them to stand out but idk if that really works I don't want to look washed out. I guess I need a medium of the two?
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:34:38 PM
Now that I look at it my skin directly exposed to light looks very different then when it's in the shade and I use contrast editing to exacerbate it I see your point but it's nothing I can change. I doubt that's why females don't like me because my is different colors in different areas...

Maybe I'm too ethnically mixed for women to really appreciate me. I don't really have a specific race I'm a bit of every race so I don't look like any typical girl next door of any community. It doesn't seem to bother guys though.
 3DsAnna21
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:41:38 PM
My bad I meant my face is darker than my hand
 MintyWithACapitalM
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/29/2018 12:41:07 AM
My policy is to never tell another woman what makeup or clothes she "should" wear, but I will say that the way you currently apply your makeup doesn't do you justice. It's too heavy for your small, pretty face, and it might be part of the reason other women aren't contacting you.

Leave your eyebrows natural - if you feel they're too light, use a medium-brown (not black) pencil and delicately fill them in.
You've got lovely eyes and could do amazing things with the right shadow and eye pencil. Drop the heavy liquid liner and aim for subtlety.

In fact, what about booking a makeup lesson as a treat and to get some professional advice? If there's a Clinique counter in your local department store, give them a call. You've got massive potential, OP - don't waste it :)
 Chbr32
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 8:29:40 AM
I keep getting ask to get verified on some other site, can't seem to get a date otherwise. Any suggestions?
 Ñíçéßóý
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 1:12:28 PM
This topic amuses the shít out of me. It only shows that women are so upstuck on this website that even lesbos can't find a decent woman. XD
 PennyAnte
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 3:40:44 PM
It looks like you're trying to hard. Take some more natural looking pictures. Attracting men or women online is all about the pictures.

My cousins are both lesbian. They do not engage with any women that would also want a man. Perhaps the lesbians you are contacting are of the same train of thought. They don't want bisexuals.

You do look masculine in the full body pic. Put on some feminine clothing and don't pose in your bathroom. I agree with the other ladies. Don't be so made up in every picture. Take a better variety of pictures as well. Just trying to help you tweak your profile. Start with the pictures.

Then as someone else suggested go to Profile reviews for your content and bio.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum94.aspx

Good luck.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2018 3:53:28 AM

This topic amuses the shít out of me. It only shows that women are so upstuck on this website that even lesbos can't find a decent woman.

Did you expect any less? People get extra fussy over who they want to get involved with.
"I'm THIS way, and you GOTTA play by my rules!"
Yeah, this sounds like a silly statement. Go wandering through here, reading multiple posts by certain people, and it starts to fit them. Put them together, you'll soon see them arguing.

I've said before. Want a girlfriend? Be ready to toss all of your outside interests, and cater to hers. But stay interesting. How you can do that, is still a mystery to me. As far as I'm concerned, it can stay a mystery, because I don't want to find out. I figured out how to amuse myself. Saves me a ton of grief and aggravation.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2019 3:16:44 AM
Hmmm...Not sure can't pin-point anything but most are saying your ad says your looking for a male...unless your talking about face to face meets.....lookin the mirror and see what your looking at....we all have to do that from time to time...Your young and the so-called lessons of life have a lot to catch up with your age....give it time and you will figure it out!....god luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > why do I have no luck with girls?