Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The weird way women behave online      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
The weird way women behave onlinePage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
If she's not interested and you send her an email, she'll just not reply. Occassionally, the * might even block you!! When you ask some chick in person, she usually will tell you that she's either not interested (best and prolly honest reply) or some lie (coward's way out). Alternative, she'll try to be funny/rude, in which case, she'd have asked for it. That is my experience.

Lemme inform any chick who might be passing by: THAT IS FRUSTRATING AS FKKKK! BEHAVE!

Now, when some chick sends me an email and she's either a dude/homo or I do not find her physically attractive (essentially, the only reasons why I would refuse to date a girl), then I politely reply saying that I am not interested and sometimes even apologise even. It's what I'd do in person, in fact. The question therefore would be:

Why do women online behave (i.e. reject men/me) differently then they'd do in person? Innit curious? Nae?
 Jacknher
Msg: 2
The weird way women behave online
Posted: 6/25/2018 7:00:29 AM
This question has been done to death !0ky. No response is a response.....it means "Thanks but no thanks".

And the reason it is usually best not to message back saying "Thanks but no thanks".....is that they occasionally take rejection badly and you just get nasty bitter reply for your bother.

You might find no reply to be frustrating......but believe me it is less frustrating than politely declining someone only to get a 200 word rant about why I should at least take the time to meet someone before rejecting them especially as they are the same religion as me and we do have that in common.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 10:25:02 AM
I imagine the OP pity stalks anyone who replies to him, which is why most end up blocking him.
 feirene
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 12:00:26 PM
Lol, women are a lot more efficient than men, this is how come we can multitask. Anyway irl we'd also like to ignore you but you do turn into stalkers if we do that, online the block means you cannot message and cannot stalk and because there are loads of women online so you lose interest pretty quick anyway (thank you fake/scam profiles also for helping with this).
 PollyR107
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 12:51:13 PM
OP, this topic has been done several times before on the forums. I used to politely refuse advances from men on here. But some of them felt offended by my "thanks but I don't think we're a good match" kind of replies. They sent me nasty messages, the sort that they wouldn't do IRL, because they could hide behind the screen and say what they wanted.

IRL, people generally would hold back saying what they actually think. But on the net, everyone is anonymous, they can get away with being rude. Therefore, a lot of women, me included, have learned to not respond to first messages form guys we're not interested. It's kinda upsetting to see those not very nice messages.

However, if you'd like a response even though the girl(s) aren't interested, why don't you try "if you're not interested, please let me know/reply to this message. I'll be very grateful" or something along the line. That should encourage them to reply and they'll know you're a nice guy.

Just my 2 pence worth.
 10ky
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/26/2018 1:43:47 PM
Girls, girls, girls.. which topic of any interest (even the minutest) has not been done to death? I'd rather re-do something like this and see whether someone came up with a new interpretation of the situation than write a rubbish thread like.. some people (not to mention names) on here do.

This stalking business. I'm having none of it. Then again, I wouldn't mind one bit being stalked by some (hot) chick begging for my genes so as to strengthen her bloodline.

That said, I've never stalked anyone so far really especially when I get rejected in person. Any chance you women are exaggerating on such matter? what proportion of men turn into stalkers upon rejection?
 feirene
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2018 2:40:14 PM
I've been stalked a few times, couple of times by people i was dating and by a couple of randoms. Not gonna go into the ones i was dating because i didn't know they were doing it at the time.
But one random i got rid of just by talking to him, think he'd built up this fantasy of me in his head and talking to him got rid of that plus he was only 18 and i was in my early 20s and said he was too young for me, and the other i ignored (he was my first one, wasn't sure what to do but i didn't feel scared of him) he actually just used to follow me home on nights out, one night he grabbed me and kissed me and then that stopped him from following me again (i'm a lousy kisser or my breath stinks, idk).
I think it's not many men who stalk tbh, like 4 in my whole life that i know of.
 squareslice
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/26/2018 3:56:28 PM
Just eff aff n expire, 10lube, ya slap headed wee nonce
 10ky
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/27/2018 8:16:54 AM
-Irene
Looking funky in that picture aye? Nice. Nice. Keep it up. Got to check what the website's about at some pt.

As for the stalking, actually, I've been stalked by a chick I dated briefly. She showed up walking about where I work and I used to get plenty of anonymous calls on my phone till she calmed down. Another one used to make fake profiles and add me on fb. I don't add people I don't know, though. On the other hand, I'm constantly stalked by a gang of old men angry at me (for whatever reason) - as you can see here. Perhaps you women were right, after all.

Ehhh ... dear allah, do give me patience or else you'll have to give me a soap on a rope.
 feirene
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2018 8:41:16 AM
Women are always right, lol. And lol at some other things you've said.

My ex, Paul Buckley, did that. Made fake profiles to stalk me on fb, i even remember one of our first conversations was about how some guys named Paul added me recently and it was weird that happened not long after i met him...this convo happened because he mentioned to me that he didn't have a fb (which wasn't a lie exactly as he had loads of them and not only one). It didn't click that they were him until after we split up, why he used his real first name i will never know but he seems dumb anyway.

My kitchen light is way too bright in my pics but thanks. Got some guy on here stalking me, or pretending to, saying we've spoken before but he's 51 and definitely not my type so i know i won't have spoken to him ever.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 1:58:27 AM
Feirine: I know you're bored and probably have nothing better to do at the moment, but please don't encourage the little miscreant. You're only making trouble for yourself. You could have asked Pauline if only he hadn't scared her away. More than once. He suffers from acute narcissism and lack of self esteem, and will turn on you in an instant.
 10ky
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/28/2018 2:42:01 AM
wtf! This is below the belt hands down! A coordinated attack at corrupting Irene! Never saw this coming! Bstrds!

tsk tsk tsk .. if this ain't hating on me, then I dunno what is!

-Irene
Attempt to counteract the malignancy of the ole men on here: Don't give in to their brainwashing. Always do exactly whatever you want to do (and I know I needeth not tell you that (: )

PS: How am I gonnae grab hold of you tel no or something? Fb? kik (albeit I'd have to install that shite)? Cannae email you on here.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 3:42:40 AM
Slice asked where Pauline is - well here's what she wrote a while back about 10KY

All it takes is some brains to realise that most women won't love having their tits or their arse or their fanny groped in a public place by a man they've never met before.

In some cases while they are with their kids. There you have it. We are martyrs because we don't love being touched up and we also love a bad boy, the allure of a bad boy because domestic violence is so great and if you know someone is violent you stay away from them because all abusers come with a great big flashing sign VIOLENT on their foreheads.

After having it pointed out to you repeatedly how offensive you are this is the guff you spout.

I can't post on a forum with someone like this person on it. He knows hes offensive. Hes been told enough times.

And he is entitled to stay and post. You can't challenge disgusting attitudes like this. It can't be done. I don't have the energy, this is poison.

I grew up as most people know in a home that was for a time violent. To suggest anyone loves that is just disgusting and that's what you are. As I said on another thread my stepfather tried to kill my mum and brother twice. She tried to get him to leave on several occasions, he would not go. It was her home, not his she had no protection from the police in those days. It took two years to get him out and I had to sit and listen every single weekend to my mum being beaten up. Im in tears as I type this. My mum knew women as I said on another thread who weren't so lucky.

Totally disgusting. I'll message a couple of you on here over the next couple of days if you want to stay in touch. This is poisonous and it's too close to home for me, I've truly had enough. Ive gone off a few times in the last few months, because I've been struggling, but stuff like this does not help. It really doesn't.

You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are.

I try and see the good in people, it is my biggest failing, I am really sorry it took me so long to realise just what a nasty piece of work this poster is.All it takes is some brains to realise that most women won't love having their tits or their arse or their fanny groped in a public place by a man they've never met before.

In some cases while they are with their kids. There you have it. We are martyrs because we don't love being touched up and we also love a bad boy, the allure of a bad boy because domestic violence is so great and if you know someone is violent you stay away from them because all abusers come with a great big flashing sign VIOLENT on their foreheads.

After having it pointed out to you repeatedly how offensive you are this is the guff you spout.

I can't post on a forum with someone like this person on it. He knows hes offensive. Hes been told enough times.

And he is entitled to stay and post. You can't challenge disgusting attitudes like this. It can't be done. I don't have the energy, this is poison.

I grew up as most people know in a home that was for a time violent. To suggest anyone loves that is just disgusting and that's what you are. As I said on another thread my stepfather tried to kill my mum and brother twice. She tried to get him to leave on several occasions, he would not go. It was her home, not his she had no protection from the police in those days. It took two years to get him out and I had to sit and listen every single weekend to my mum being beaten up. Im in tears as I type this. My mum knew women as I said on another thread who weren't so lucky.

Totally disgusting. I'll message a couple of you on here over the next couple of days if you want to stay in touch. This is poisonous and it's too close to home for me, I've truly had enough. Ive gone off a few times in the last few months, because I've been struggling, but stuff like this does not help. It really doesn't.

You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are.

I try and see the good in people, it is my biggest failing, I am really sorry it took me so long to realise just what a nasty piece of work this poster is.

Here's the whole thread https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16635391datingPostpage5.aspx

10KY really is poisonous, he proves it in post after post resorting to insults because he has nothing much else to say other than chucking in rude words whenever he can.

Every time he comes on here the number of people posting drops and when he leaves we get back to a semblance of normality albeit with even fewer people.

That's probably his little secret thrill.
 10ky
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:17:14 AM
^^
When was that chapo? Date.

-PAULETTE
Please.. show up! Tell em and me what you think of me. This is important. I don't mind this smear campaign one bit but I do mind what your opinion of me is after you got to know me.

-all

If this is not a concerted effort orchestrated by Chapo, orange and Square to get Irene onboard against me, then I don't know what this is. The question really is: WHAT'S THE REASON BEHIND THIS OBVIOUS HATE TOWARDS ME? Asking soley out of curiosity. I find this rather intriguing.
Any input on the matter by anyone would be extremely welcome. Ta
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 15
view profile
History
The weird way 10KY behaves
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:34:40 AM
I posted the link so that everyone can read the whole thread for themselves, you could too instead of trying to deflect the truth.

Just in case you can't manage that for yourself it was the 14th october last year, message number 106 and 108.

But you can go back to post 53 where Pauline said that you were trolling. In message 79 she berated you and others again saying "I don't think I have ever seen anything as offensive on these boards in my life, particularly the comment about women being raped if men don't get access to prostitutes."

As you keep pointing out, or should I say use as an insult, I'm 64, 65 tomorrow. in my life I've seen hatred, I've seen racism and sexism. I've also seen a desire on the part of most of the population t see and end to those things and to an extent we are getting there.

I don't hate you, I'll let Square and Orange speak for themselves. But I do totally dislike your racism and your sexism. I will speak out against those things and about people like you. I will not leave this board just to please you and allow you to continue pretending to be the injured party.
 10ky
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:39:17 AM
I don't follow links posted by people like you - albeit, I'm probably over estimating your intelligence with that.

14th October right? Are there any SUBSEQUENT posts on this forum where pauline says something nice about me and you, wee orange and the irish hag attacked her mercilessly by bringing up the posts that you are bringing up now and she informed you (straight and plain) that she got the wrong impression of me and that she revised her opinion about me?

I cannae stand bullies.

Truth is that Paulette's a great pal of mine. I <3 that chick.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:46:36 AM
Once again resorting to an insult and one which doesn't make any sense at all.

Can you read? Is that your problem?

Answering your question, no, Pauline left but not before she said this about you

I honestly don't know how people can hear experiences like that and come out with shite like women love a violent man

But that's not my issue. It's pauls. Hes attention seeking. He doesn't care that he's trashed the boards and he doesn't care who he hurts. It's just a big game to him

And if I were him after that peach at the top of the page I'd have taken some time out and stayed away.

But not him. Self centered and hide like a rhino.

That was on 16th October.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:50:40 AM
The peach at the top of the page Pauline referred to is this by 10KY

Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts. That was a mistake of course and I apologised. Then again, why does that make women martyrs exactly? I'd have loved some milf to hit on me both at that age and now. I do think you folk are blowing things out of proportion here.

Regarding violent men, well, I think that that is the kind of dude women like. Bad boy allure and all that jazz? Rings a bell? All it takes is some brains. You see a dude is violent all you've gotta do is to stay away. Men don't turn violent over night

Deflect away, ignore your own written words by all means but what you wrote is there for as long as this board exists.
 10ky
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/28/2018 4:51:55 AM
You're full of shite chapo man. A rather sad individual. Pauline's around. Prolly under some guise cause she's had enough of YOUR bullshite and that of abusers like square and similar trash.

Yeah, what's wrong with what you are quoting there? Some 16 year olds look bloody older than they are. When I'm trying to chat up some lady, I don't ID her; do you by any chance? fkn idiot.

-Pauline
You've got to show up paulette and you've got to do it now. Tell me/em what you think of me. DO IT NOW!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 5:37:30 AM
You have no other recourse other than insulting behaviour do you?

Pauline said this about you "You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are." and now you are expecting her to come and defend you?

You're supposedly 33 and you haven't learned yet to estimate a woman's age, to know if you could find yourself committing an offence? And I'm full of it? But perhaps it wasn't that which Pauline was objecting to it was the fact that you only saw this woman as, in your own words "Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts. "

We know what Pauline thinks of you. She wrote it down and I've copied it for you to read, if you can.
 10ky
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/28/2018 5:49:54 AM
^^
Pauline changed her mind about me and you know she did because you've attacked her mercilessly for doing that by explicitly reminding her of what she used to say about me on here. She gave in to your poison only till she met me and got to know me. We met after having the "altercation" you're quoting. If she hated/hates me as much as you are saying, why would she have meet me up? You're a liar and an evil man, chapo; and will go to great lengths to undermine me/picture me in a bad light.

All this simply because I and Irene hit it off on here and because she mentioned "51". You ole men must learn to control you anger and negative emotions. It will do you a world o good.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 7:22:10 AM
You say Pauline's lurking, yet she's not speaking up for you, is she, even though she was never afraid to return previously. You live in a fantasy world, 10ky, where everyone rails against you because they're angry and jealous of your evident majesty. The truth is very different; they rightly see you as an ignorant troll. End of story.
 Strider886
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 8:59:08 AM
The whole thing is self-perpetuating, 100 women don't reply, man gets angry, 1 woman replies with "no thanks" and he wants to know why, why she's not interested, but mostly why nobody else is interested, so all this anger and frustration ends up being funnelled into this one person who did actually reply.

What does not help is the majority view that women and men are different species, and as such can often treat each other in a way that's near as damnit to racism.

As a man, I found online dating to be a stressful and degrading experience, and this what most guys feel..... Right up until the point where I started to analyse the psychology, at which point I stopped caring.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 10:03:49 AM
And there was me thinking you had her phone number. Oh what a tangled web you wove!

You sure can twist things. I am only replaying your words, how is that undermining you?

I've no idea what you mean by 51 and nor do care if you hit it off with Irene. I do care about your sexism, racism and now ageism.
 feirene
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2018 10:29:06 AM
I'm not being agist, i have never looked for older guys before now so i was saying that i knew the guy who messaged me was lying about me previously chatting to him because i would've ignored him for his age. And even since i upped my age limits i've not spoken to anyone in their 50s yet, mostly guys my own age and up to 48.
Of course if this guy has lied about his age previously then i may have chatted to him but the profile he presents as himself right now i know i wouldn't have chatted to. Plus he's wearing a football top and things like that put me off as well.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The weird way women behave online