Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AndyTheDino
Msg: 1
ReviewPage 1 of 1    
Hi all,

Been back on here for a while after a break and I don't seem to be having any luck. I keep appearing to get views but no replies so I'm assuming it's my profile.

Hopefully you guys can help, cheers.
Andy
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 2
Review
Posted: 6/28/2018 8:37:22 PM
Hi OP,
Ah if I was young again...
If you're not a PhD yet, maybe don't put it in your profile... you are 23, it's impossible mathematically unless you're taking a jumbo get all degrees possible at once program.
You are tall and good-looking... with intelligent eyes and an inviting smile... and your profile is very well written (no surprise, we got a PhD in the sciences here)...
These chicks just haven't grown to appreciate all this good stuff.
 AndyTheDino
Msg: 3
Review
Posted: 6/29/2018 1:27:57 AM
Hi,

Haha I appreciate the comment, I am a PhD student. In the UK you only require a bachelors and I had a couple of publications so I guess that helped.

Cheers,
Andy
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 4
Review
Posted: 6/29/2018 5:55:32 AM
Overall it's a very good profile.

I would switch the main photo to the grey T-shirt one.

The group shot makes you look a little short, and pics with other women can be a big turn off to some.

I would keep the first date/conversation starters simple and concentrate on first date rather than questions. Save these questions for when you've got a reply to your initial message.

It can be tough in your age group. Are you sending out plenty of messages and what do they look like?
 SupermanATX
Msg: 5
Review
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:47:14 AM
Another fake request in the profile review forum. You guys got punked. Hope you didn't spend too much time here!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review