Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Suggestion: Add "Do You Have Tattoos" to Questions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gobucs18
Msg: 1
Suggestion: Add "Do You Have Tattoos" to QuestionsPage 1 of 1    
This is a suggestion for the site.

The main reasons I would like to see this happen:

--Some people have a strong moral or religious belief against tattooing
--Some people are simply turned off by them
--Many people with tattoos like to get matching tattoos with a spouse someday, and those who don't want to get one themselves may want to avoid the potential for it in the first place

If we can have selectors for hair color, eye color, having a car, and the like, why not this?
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Suggestion: Add Do You Have Tattoos to Questions
Posted: 6/30/2018 10:44:30 AM
Could also ask about body piercings.
I've noticed that the folks with tattoos and piercings are not shy about revealing them. Usually as well as standard profile pics, they also have pics of their body art. Just sayin'
 feirene
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2018 4:22:24 PM
I'd like to block guys without tattoos coz they tend to fetishize me. There should be options for how heavily tattooed a person is as well, because someone with one on each arm isn't what i'm looking for either.
 cindi_rella
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/2/2018 10:00:27 AM
Msg 2
I agree. People with tats like to show them off and tell you the stories and meanings behind them. Since you already have it listed as a turn off on your profile, it shouldnt be too much of an issue.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/6/2018 11:18:22 AM
I'd like to block smug gits driving Skodas........
(it's called 'irony' in the UK)

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Suggestion: Add "Do You Have Tattoos" to Questions