Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Profiles - a different perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profiles - a different perspective Page 1 of 1    
I thought this on someone's profile was a rather nice way of asking potential candidates to be truthful...........

"If I am lucky enough to get a date with you and you don't look like your photos; then you are buying me the drinks until you do."
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 2
Profiles - a different perspective
Posted: 7/9/2018 11:32:09 AM
I can think of two or three (at least) that would fit that one
I think that quote was used by 'Cowboy' the late ex-mod here?

Talking of the May car crash - BoJo for pm?

PollyR107
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2018 1:43:41 PM
I've seen something similar as well. It's an optimistic way to deal with the situation if your date turns up looking nothing like their profile photos. Instead of feeling disappointed and grumpy, just get some free drink (and drunk) and enjoy it. Lol.
 Jacknher
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/10/2018 3:28:02 AM
Never had anyone look totally different to their photos. Not even sure if I actually look like my photos anyway......people look different sometimes when they smile or are "animated".

I have met a couple who had absolutely disgusting teeth though and thought "No wonder you had your mouth closed in all your photos". And then there was the bloke with long girly fingernails.

Maybe there should be an "If you make my skin crawl I shouldn't have to stay for drinks" clause.
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 2:53:17 PM
Reminded me of the 3 people I met that were alcoholics !!!!

If they need to be drunk to meet then I don't want to meet them.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Profiles - a different perspective