Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Singles Dance Big Chill at the Grad San Luis Obispo Aug 4 7pm      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GmanCraig
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Singles Dance Big Chill at the Grad San Luis Obispo Aug 4 7pmPage 1 of 1    
This is always a popular event, so let's do it again! Click below to Add Yourself to This Event to be sure I reserve enough seats.

All ages are welcome, but most will likely be from about 24 through 65. I am sure everyone will have fun.

Come dance Big Chill at The Grad in SLO with lots of singles!
990 Industrial Way (at the end of Industrial from Broad St)
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805) 541-0969
From the website: Music featuring all the great dance hits from the 50's, 60's 70's, 80's, & 90's.

Take Tank Farm from Higuera, or come up 227 to Tank Farm. One block toward downtown is Industrial Way, bordering the Vons Shopping Center. Turn toward the hills/railroad tracks to the end. Free parking.

Come in the front door and look for me at a table to your right. JUST ASK FOR GERALD and anyone seated around there should be able to point you to me. I have hosted this so many times for POF event, a lot of singles will know me there :-) You should see a little POF sign on one of the tables. Look for the fishy!

If you are there BEFORE 8pm you can order dinner and sit to chat. Then there will be no cover charge for you. Cover charge starts at 8pm. I usually come have chicken dinner or such before these events. They have a good menu, sometimes even tasty prime rib!

Come meet and mingle ahead of time. It is more than just a chance to dance, it is a chance to mingle before the music, too! Music starts around 9pm. Bring LOTS of single friends and please add them to the comment section below or contact me in person here so I can save space for everyone.

When I do events like this, I get nothing out of it. I do it so you can have fun, and I might meet some cool singles. I just ask that you spread the word and try to make this successful. I would love to have bragging rights, as that will give me incentive to do more events :-)

I recommend that people contact others here on POF and tell them about the event. Tell them you will be there and that is a place you can meet in public without being locked up with one person. That way you can meet each other, and if it doesn't work out it won't be weird and you can spend time with others. It is a big WIN WIN for both of you.

I hope to see a lot of happy single faces there!

ADD YOURSELF HERE (you must sign in first above)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
......................................VV
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

4Raiders

AGOriginal

atownvee

BAM_BAM64

bigrickmffm

captainENH

CC_smile

dc4217

Dcooper88

docphil56

frankied1969

geemoolah

gmancraig

jerry5665

JJWinks

Just1manwanted

littlemermaid1031

lompoc1967girl

Marcie1990

MidTown818

mobbn805

Morecowbell75

nicebaldguy

NiceguyzfnshLst

wannaburbestfriend2

youaintalone

zhiniva

27 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Singles Dance Big Chill at the Grad San Luis Obispo Aug 4 7pm