Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > sent items not showing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1milehiclub
Msg: 1
sent items not showingPage 1 of 1    
Ok, I've read here and I'm doing everything correctly. I've had an ongoing conversation with an individual, and when I send something as of yesterday, it doesn't show in sent box. She hasn't blocked me, (which I know what that looks like) There is absolutely nothing wrong with my wordings. What is the deal?
Also, is there a cap on how many sent messages a person can retain? I had alot of my sent messages simply disappear last week. I may have had 5 pages of history, where as now only 2.
Thx. G
 richcalf
Msg: 2
sent items not showing
Posted: 7/20/2018 1:19:49 PM
Same problem. I posted a question.

Waiting for response.
 loverdavid69
Msg: 3
sent items not showing
Posted: 7/29/2018 3:07:38 PM
My question is Simple -. I sent a Very, very long message, which did not show as being sent ? Is a message limited to a certain number of characters ? Is the length constricted ? Said it was sent but did not show maybe cause too long, but was sent or not ? Please send me a reply to my question ASAP, since it looks like other members still waiting on responses !! Thanks.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > sent items not showing