Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Important People      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OKgeo
Msg: 1
Important PeoplePage 1 of 1    
Some important people who changed the world around them and made the world a better place: Harriet Tubman, Gregor Mendel, Anne Frank, Benjamin Franklin, Mother Theresa, and of course, Jesus Christ.
Thank you to all the strong, infamous people who never let adversity or failure or their poor birthright stand in the way of something greater to offer the world around them. This is the stuff with which dreams are made and achieved and I absolutely LOVE a good, true, inspirational story like these people created with their lives! I am humbled to know them through historical writings and inventions.
 justinelle
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 7/24/2018 7:15:54 AM
What a load of second raters you chose, and how have these people changed anything, they might have contributed tsomething but like your last joke its a fiction in your small mind.

Darwing eclipsed Mendel, and withthesse second raters it seems that you are actually subconsciously projecting the limited knowledge you ahve of the world in order to remain in the eyes of the many, second rate.

Some gave us a llittle understanding in some areas, but I am personally underwhelmed by your choice and suggest you return to full time education immediately I feel sorry for people like you as there is a difference between trying to be clever and actually being clever, something else you probably do not either undersand or know.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 7/24/2018 9:26:20 PM
Frankyfrankyfranky...
 cotter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 12:45:49 PM
I'm not entirely sure why this thread was started but I am puzzled about what Anne Frank has to do with anything.

She was (by the will of her father) taken into hiding for no good reason and then eventually sacrificed to a horrific cause. In August 1958, Life Magazine wrote an article on her (Anne Frank) and had further done some research on her father and discovered that Otto Frank had the option to leave / had the finances to leave ... but chose to go into hiding so he could continue to work his business. He had the option to leave and did not ... putting the safety of his family ahead of his greed to stay and work his business.

I am not saying he should have HAD to leave, but I AM saying that he even had the option to send his family to safety and stay if he so wished, but he did not do that either. I'm puzzled though as to why his actions should elevate his young daughter to the list the OP has posted.

PS ... I have always put the safety of my family (and my loved ones) ahead of anything else in my life. I guess I simply can't imagine that other parents would not do the same when given a good option to do so.
 tomfiend
Msg: 5
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1:18:28 PM
^^^^ of course.. we would not expect anything from the antisemitic to her core Cotter we all know and love but to blame it on a Greedy Jew to put his family at risk. Pity your scathing review is not borne out by the facts:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anne-frank-refugee/

and you know what Cotter... most Jews back then could never really believe that the Germans were exterminating races of people (you come from a great stock of DNA), and when most of them found out, it was far too late to do anything about it.
 tomfiend
Msg: 6
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1:20:37 PM
And by the way, why is the Jew Anne Frank on that list...gee....maybe it could be because as a young child facing the horrors of Nazi Germany, in hiding, and despite her young age, she still saw the good in people, and wrote about it eloquently. Compare her to yourself.....actually that is not possible. Where she was good and saw good...you see the world through a narrow-minded prism of hatred against others.
 tomfiend
Msg: 7
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1:22:40 PM
Now of course...despite being a vile antisemite....nobody here will terminate you. They just let you rag on and on and on. Maybe if and when Tom Fiend is gone, I may finally take the time to marshall my profiles and get rid of your despicable profile. I won't have the time for the next few weeks... I am very busy these days....but I promise you I will get to you. If I go....so should you. That's how I see it. Whats good for Tom is good for Elphaba.
 tomfiend
Msg: 8
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1:25:14 PM
revolting...I can just see the old lady's club where you play cards and discuss your hate for others. You should invite your good friend 47Seagull to your card games. Two birds of a feather...and she thinks highly of you.
 tomfiend
Msg: 9
Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1:27:01 PM
Oh yea... invite Red to the club too... you know...hopeless nutcase.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this threa
 cotter
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 7/27/2018 8:02:13 AM
To the last 5 messages ... ... 0bsess much?

Try not to blame the messenger ... I only came across the article when I was assigned the research in 10th grade.

Back then, my mother was an avid collector of Life Magazine and other highly-rated publications. Every year, they published an index that one could purchase as a way of looking up articles. When I told her of the assignment, she told me to check the index to see if there was anything of use. That's how I found the article since obviously I was only 9 years old when it was published.

If you don't like what they wrote ... take it up with them. I just reported what I found in Life Magazine and they always had well documented information ... quite reliable.
 tomfiend
Msg: 11
Important People
Posted: 7/27/2018 12:45:49 PM
The point is you attempted to malign Anne Frank and her family with alternative facts, victims of the holocaust perpetrated by your favorite people against humanity. Why would you or anybody do that, especially against a young girl, unless they were evil, vile antisemites? I guess I just answered my own question didn't I?
 cotter
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 7/30/2018 6:40:18 AM

The point is you attempted to malign Anne Frank and her family with alternative facts ...
Alternative facts ... what is the definition of "alternative facts"?

No one attempted to "malign" Anne Frank ... the 2nd statement in "Message 4" clearly states Anne was "sacrificed to a horrific cause".
She was (by the will of her father) taken into hiding for no good reason and then eventually sacrificed to a horrific cause.

How is that "maligning" Anne?

The date and source of the information posted was supplied.

The post merely reports what was found in the noted Life Magazine.

So if anything ... a person could label the article in the noted Life Magazine perhaps "false information" ... however, Life Magazine prides itself in thorough and dependable research.

It's clear that the poster in Messages 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 is attempting to perpetuate some sort of on-going dialect here so this is the last response on my behalf to that poster.

I have made my statement, provided proof of my information and defended my position ... no need for me to post about it further. I predict the poster of Messages 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 ... will continue to post multiple times about this.

justinelle
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Important People
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:34:20 AM
Some people have what is known as a chip on their shoulder and as the age the chip grown into a lump and it starts to interfere with the emotional and logical sides of the brain. These unfortunates are victims and like all victims and feel downtrodden but have discovered thought this media that they can be big strong, aggressive and bully. They love to bully as it give them a sense of who they think they are, and we all know that sexual deviation being a mainly male preserve, is aimed at females, who represent to them the failings they think they experienced from their mothers and or siblings. Such fetishisations were enhanced though their educational conditioning process, and eventually they become fully fledged slightly psychologically unbalanced people.

These people are not interested in anything you say, as they see and understand what they wish to see and understand, and are not open to any persuasion, once their minds are fixed, they cannot help it. So obviously somewhat socially challenged, and generally ignored...bless their inadequacies.

So beware of these emotionally retarded sad individuals as they are failed stalkers looking for prey, as that is how they literally get their rocks off, so pity them, they cannot help it, and they need a thrill and bullying is how they address their concept of ballance

So this unfortunate bully has become as the post suggests and Important people.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Important People