Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Do women work in synch?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
Do women work in synch?Page 1 of 1    
I've noticed, more than once, that I either spend months begging and pleading to the ladies to no avail whatsoever or else I end up dating 3 or 4 at once. Is this coincidence you reckon? I must stress that this has happened to me more than once and while I certainly did not do any sort of (proper) study, I find it rather intriguing. Even more interesting is the fact that I compared notes with 2 other guys and they were happy to agree.

What are the chances that this is an actual phenomenon? Perhaps it's their biology? Biochemistry rather.

What's you take? This could make good shite for a paper imo - unless it is out there already and if that is the case, I cannae find anything on the matter.
 billybonds
Msg: 2
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/23/2018 6:26:23 AM
I don't think we live in a linear world ky.....
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 3
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/23/2018 8:48:04 AM
it's claimed that if a group of women live together for long enough, they start to sync their monthly period. The theory being that if they are all out of commission at the same time then they compete on other terms for the ram's attention.
But I think the most likely answer to the original question is that women showing interest are like buses. They get stuck in a traffic jam back down the road. Cars and bikes can deviate different routes and so over 15 minutes on a typical town route, the buses become close to each other as other traffic stuck between them peel away.
That's why they seem to all come at once.
Women get bogged down with all the penile pictures and catfishing, because these are often done by the same miscreant who has targeted as many women as possible. By the time the women have cleared their inboxes of filth, and start searching for better prospects themselves, they appear to then descend in droves on individuals seen as safe
 rekirked
Msg: 4
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/23/2018 8:57:32 AM
This one is easy, there’s obviously a short circuit in your magnet. Slap it a couple of times and wait for the poon to roll in.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 5
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/24/2018 4:52:36 AM
thanks for reminding me, I must remember to bring a strong magnet back with me after this weekend's break.......
 10ky
Msg: 6
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:48:22 AM
-across

Do they really? Curious creatures them women are.

On a second note, this is quite a bad thing for Muslim men. I read somewhere that they:
1. Dislike periods quite a lot. They consider women ungodly when on their period and they'd certainly wouldn't touch em.
2. They marry a couple of em women so as to be able to have a wee shag throughout the month.

If the ladies synch, then that wouldn't work I'd suppose. Ehh .. cannae win. You just cannae.
 10ky
Msg: 7
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:51:41 AM
-bond

Linear it ain't but cyclical/periodic? I'd have thought that it'd be normally distributed in the long run. It however ain't even that apparently. Curious.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/26/2018 3:33:06 AM
When I were a young lad and on the pull I found it was a confidence thing. I just used to ask the girls I fancied for a night out and it usually worked, so each time it became easier.
 10ky
Msg: 9
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/27/2018 3:21:06 AM
^
Out of curiosity, is it 'I were' or is it 'I was'? Or is it both? Ta. x

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/27/2018 3:58:57 AM
It's a cultural phrase used to denote nostalgia, as well as a regional one. If you're not English, best avoid using it. I'd stick to your cod Scottish.
 SquareSlice
Msg: 11
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/27/2018 5:19:47 AM
I look forward to you deleting me yet again, Mr Counsellor
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/27/2018 11:31:04 AM
^^^ what are you blathering about this time?
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/27/2018 12:11:17 PM
Does Sync mean going in the same direction like them people who swim in the pool and are all dressed and look the same??
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 14
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 7/30/2018 11:11:39 AM

Slap it a couple of times and wait for the poon to roll in.

Proper laughed at this

We don’t work in sync silly, apart from close friends have you not seen how against one another women can be, probably more likely women competing, just because they can :)
 10ky
Msg: 15
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:54:05 AM
Brian:
Erm. Kinda, yeah. Your not too off aye.

Roxster:
Jealous women sure can be. If one's dating more than one at a time, he better do it behind em back though cause.. you know, a dude could get deballed at the drop of a hat this day n age. That precludes the possibility that they're competing for the same chap... just cause they can.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:05:04 AM
mmmmm - I was snoozing! You called me? Not something I do anymore, strictly a one woman man. At most.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 17
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 8/9/2018 5:19:17 PM
Its happened to me before, Im sure it happens to loads of people, although Im not such a desperado that I need to beg men to date me like Paul has to beg women for a shag when hes not had it in a few months

My theory has always been that when you are with someone, you give off some kind of glow and not always to do with shagging, maybe it actually is to do with shagging, but its something, its like an attractiveness, confidence maybe and then you become more attractive to other people.

One of my ex bfs was working in London for a year, I was about 19 I think, I lost count of how many people asked me out after he left even though we were still a couple, it was really really bizarre. I didn't go, thats kind of different, I think some people want to date people when they are with someone else and they might not necessarily look at you twice if you were single

All too complicated for me I am afraid.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 8/10/2018 4:26:13 AM
^^^ It's true; just as negativity has a habit of pushing people away, the confidence and general feeling of security which comes with a good relationship adds a positivity that's infectious.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 19
Do women work in synch?
Posted: 8/11/2018 10:45:42 AM
I honestly cannot think why you would spend months pleading and begging women to date you.
A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (breathe Pauline breathe). Honestly cannot think why.

Or why you would have 3 or 4 on the go at once. My guess is its incase some of them find out that you are indeed a pure fanny and **** you off.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Do women work in synch?