Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Need help, I've been a moron      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ScoobySteve77
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Need help, I've been a moronPage 1 of 1    
Ok so been chatting to a great girl for 2 days, we exchanged numbers but for some reason I didn't think to write hers down and all our conversation has disappeared! I'm supposed to be going on a date with her on Friday, we arranged a time but don't understand why the conversations vanished and I can't find her profile. I know some people get stroppy if they're knocked back and report profiles as fake so don't know whether that's happened. Do I still meet up where and when we arranged? I know she's real because of the things we were talking about
 rekirked
Msg: 2
Need help, I've been a moron
Posted: 7/25/2018 5:28:31 AM
It happens all the time. She could be a bored housewife, a flake, a fugly using fake pics for attention or even one of your ex’s winding you up. Of course it’s entirely possible she could have been banned for no particular reason by a non existent admin but I would’nt waste a nano second clinging to that hope.

Move on.
Posted: 7/25/2018 5:50:38 AM
"Op, If u exchanged numbers, then she might contact u? Remember to always write the phone number down, as soon as u see it" If she is really interested she will contact u n if not? you know your answer"
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/25/2018 5:56:57 AM
Probably deleted her account - happens all the time........
Move on ............if she was that into you she would still be there.............

Justanotherchap
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 6:51:02 AM
Don't listen to them, they're just jealous. She's probably dropped off because she was told not to use the computer at work or maybe there's a friend or relation in the background she doesn't trust with her computer. You know what time to meet her, just turn up, could be the greatest day of your life.
 SquareSlice
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/25/2018 7:59:53 AM
Turn up with a red carnation and a copy of the Times... who knows what may happen... prob lots of pointing n laughing
 PollyR107
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 10:28:44 AM
I'd turn up, if I was you. Nothing to lose, well, maybe an hour of your time but at least you'll find out and won't have the what ifs lurking in the back of your mind.

However, re: disappeared convo and her profile, it's likely that hers has been deleted by the site admin for some unknown reasons.

If you think she's real, go ahead, meet her. Please come back to let us know how it goes. Good luck:)
 10ky
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:42:48 AM
lol. Why tf are you hassling this much over a chick? POF in the sea.
 rekirked
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/30/2018 3:45:24 PM
So what happened?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Need help, I've been a moron