Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Not allowed to upload new pictuers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kittens_smitten
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Not allowed to upload new pictuersPage 1 of 1    
I'm not an upgraded member so I'm only allowed to have 8 pictures on my profile, I deleted two of them to new ones and im not cuz I have to upload pictures anymore it's saying I have to upgrade as a user.. So my 8 pics went to 6 and now i have to pay..?? How do i fix this i cant find it anywhere??
 ForumLurker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Not allowed to upload new pictuers
Posted: 8/7/2018 5:36:13 PM
Smitten,
This has happened in the past. Sometime it corrected itself, sometimes it did not. For those that it didn't correct itself they had to close their profile and create a new one.

Good luck.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/9/2018 4:34:41 AM
Losing your photo upload privileges usually happens if you previously had photos that break the rules. For example photos without you in them, text/phrases which aren't even photos, pets, cars, etc.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/9/2018 6:44:17 AM
Her issue appears to have straightened itself out. She is back up to eight photos.

For example photos without you in them, text/phrases which aren't even photos, pets, cars, etc.

I do not know what the two photos she deleted were but none of the eight currently posted photos breaks any of those stated rules.

I realize profiles can be reported and dinged for photo violations without there actually being violations but the normal progression of banning photo posting is:
FIRST – The persons lead photo is deleted and a message is sent stating that there were photo violations and further violations could result in all photos being deleted and a loss of photo posting privileges and possibly a deletion of the profile.
SECOND – All photos are deleted again, without warning or notice why, and photo posting privileges are blocked.

The issue she had sounds like it was a temporary glitch that has been reported off and on over the years. It has been reported that it is usually a temporary issue and corrects itself but occasionally users have stated they had to delete their profile and create a new one in order to be able to add photos.
 cindi_rella
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/10/2018 9:59:25 AM
You have 5 pictures that are exactly the same. Delete 1 or 2 and upload different ones.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Not allowed to upload new pictuers