Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Ads Account Unable to Login      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tylerkdurden1
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ads Account Unable to LoginPage 1 of 1    
I am an advertiser with plenty of fish and I have spent over $xx,xxx with the platform in the past. I am unable to login to my account or change my password I have close to $200 in the account. I would like to connect with someone over there in the advertising department and get my account activated as I am not sure why I cannot login since I did not violate the TOS. Thank you. galenkcpa at gmail is the email I used.
 tylerkdurden1
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ads Account Unable to Login
Posted: 8/8/2018 8:47:08 PM
Sorry galencpa* at gmail is the email that was used.
 tylerkdurden1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2018 8:33:15 AM
I am able to login now. I would like to connect with someone from the advertising team if they read this. Thanks.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/9/2018 9:15:08 AM
POF abandoned these forums several years ago.
The last forum moderator abandoned them shortly afterwards.
Nobody from POF reads them let alone responds to them.

As my buddy FoeumLurker likes to say. The POF forums are now part of the Twilight Zone.

From your opening post
I am an advertiser with plenty of fish and I have spent over $xx,xxx with the platform in the past.

The “$xx,xxx” indicates you have spent in excess of $10K. Now you want a contact from POF to talk advertising??? Why the hell wouldn’t you use the same contact phone No., email, snail mail, etc. you used before. Surely, any attempt to contact the advertising personnel at either an old POF contact or a Match contact would be forwarded to the correct personnel. Moreover, if that didn’t pan out, use your online marketing skills and networking, you claim on your profile, to find a contact.

Oh wait! Here is a really unique idea to try that maybe nobody else would ever think of…….. Google” POF Advertising”!!!!!

Seriously, something in this thread smells a might bit fishy.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/10/2018 3:52:39 AM
Cash, you pompous ass, I am not your buddy. And try not to fat-finger my username, which you openly covet.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/7/2018 2:23:28 AM
^^^^
bla bla bla
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Ads Account Unable to Login