Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Meet me swiping out of my area      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ShawnR38
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Meet me swiping out of my area Page 1 of 1    
Why don't I get anyone from my area? I've never really gotten too many near me. But it's a waste of time swiping on people 4 to 6 hours away from me. Is there a way to only swipe within a certain range? I would do it myself by looking at what they list for a location, but if I don't recognize a town, is it something they wrote or a town I don't recognize near me or hours away? There isn't any way to know from my end.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 2
Meet me swiping out of my area
Posted: 8/12/2018 11:26:29 PM
Don't play the stupid "meet me" game. Just search normally, and send proper messages to those you like.
 ShawnR38
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Meet me swiping out of my area
Posted: 8/13/2018 2:55:52 PM
Good advice! Thanks
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Meet me swiping out of my area