Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
Insanity online..Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Do you folk think that it is more likely to come across a crazy somebody online than it is meeting people in person? By crazy, I don't necessarily mean dysfunctionally crazy. People with significant mental health issues would be prolly what I mean.

My feeling is that it is judging from the stories I heard about stalkers, paedos, black widows and murders hunting on the net. Even on here though. For instance, we had this ole irish cat-lady once who was nuts as hell. Apparently, mental illness ran in her family she said. She was quite dysfunctional and obsessive *but she could disguise it unless she's put under pressure*.

Indeed, we all have mental health issues to some extent or the other ...

What's you take on the matter?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:17:25 AM
Well, as Pauline has evidenced over the last few days, there are some who can put on an act in person, but show their true colours online.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 3
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:19:13 AM
Orange, could you do me a favour please, would you be able to change your settings so I can send you a private message

There is something I want to say and I don't want to do it publicly if that is ok.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 4
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:21:17 AM

>Do you folk think that it is more likely to come across a crazy somebody online than it is meeting people in person? By crazy, I don't necessarily mean dysfunctionally crazy. People with significant mental health issues would be prolly what I mean.

My feeling is that it is judging from the stories I heard about stalkers, paedos, black widows and murders hunting on the net. Even on here though. For instance, we had this ole irish cat-lady once who was nuts as hell. Apparently, mental illness ran in her family she said. She was quite dysfunctional and obsessive *but she could disguise it unless she's put under pressure*.

Indeed, we all have mental health issues to some extent or the other ...

What's you take on the matter?

That you are a piece of work. The comment about cats is because I have cats. The comment about mental illness running in the family is that I spoke on here about my uncle having schizophrenia and that he killed himself.

But as I know from experience, you have no filter and there's nothing you won't laugh at given the opportunity

I do find it funny though that you mention the word obsessive given your own obsessive/arrogant tendencies (which you play down as soon as you see someone you think is interested in you).

I can be a wee bit jealous for example.

You accuse people of things you display yourself. Obsessive. You are the most obsessive person I have ever met in my entire life. You spent two months phoning me every night, not because you really wanted to speak to me, but you wanted to keep tabs on me. If I walked up the stairs to my flat and the reception went off, I was with a man. If you rang me and I missed the call, I was with someone.

You once kicked off about my cats (funny that you are laughing about them now), because I got in one night and wanted to feed them and not talk to you just when you wanted to talk to me on demand.

There's a post chap wrote about you not so long back, he does not know how spot on he got you. He must be psychic.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:36:13 AM
Is it the mileage one?
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 6
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:38:50 AM
Yes it is.

Its the 75 miles one.
 rekirked
Msg: 7
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:41:02 AM
"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results"

I don’t think you troll for the same result every time, as evidenced by the way you acted when Pauline joined you momentarily on the naughty bench last year. I think you welcome a sympathetic ear, a benefit of the doubt here and there.

To summarise, You repeatedly troll and expect (hope for) varying reactions. You are the definition of insane.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 8
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:45:07 AM

>You are the definition of insane.

There are honestly times when you crack me right up
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:47:59 AM

Yes it is.

Its the 75 miles one.

Done. :)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 10
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:34:16 AM
Thank you, Ive sent you a message.

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 10ky
Msg: 11
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:35:54 AM
Irish cat-lady is, well, lets say modeled on scareymush.
-Kirkowitz
Well, I must be given that you say so; right? smh. Btw, is there any chance that I might not be trolling in the first place? Just wondering is all.
-all
Could you stick to the topic if you are gonnae post please? Ta in advance. x
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 12
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 6:10:43 AM
heres what chap said

But you're right, there is nothing to stop other people starting posts or responding to yours except when they log on here they get fed up of the abuse and your infantile behaviour. I guess too that for most of us your endless self pity threads, your fascination with the size of your willie, your inability to understand that women are more than just tits, arses and**** your supposed inability to get a date is just boring.

You remind me of 4 year old kids just when they learn naughty words and use them to see what sort of response they get from the grown ups, the difference being that most of us grow up.

There were a number of regular contributors on here who decided they didn't need your abusive language towards them. Jelly told you often enough that she didn't welcome your offers to cheer her up or put her straight with a decent shag. And your best mate Pauline had more than enough of your stupidity about rape and domestic violence to prefer to be anywhere else but near you.

Chap is wrong. Kirk is wrong. Everyone else who thinks you are a troll is wrong.

You are right.

Here's a handy tick list. I believe we've seen most of these in 10ky's posts.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/14-signs-of-narcissism

Not most. Every single one.
 10ky
Msg: 13
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 6:39:15 AM
You can't fkn stick to the topic of a damn thread and then you have the audacity to come here calling me a troll!?! Can't you see that you are undermining your own argument/allegations there? GAWWWWWDDDDDDD!

PS: Kirk do have a tendency to be wrong imo. Just sayin is all ..
 10ky
Msg: 14
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 6:50:42 AM
-Off topic (and last off topic shite I'll post)

"You accuse people of things you display yourself. Obsessive. You are the most obsessive person I have ever met in my entire life. You spent two months phoning me every night, not because you really wanted to speak to me, but you wanted to keep tabs on me."

Obsessive? Do you realise that you've been posting at the amazing rate of 3 billion bibles per second since you've rekindled this feud with me? Do you realise that you managed to read/capture a post I've posted and which I subsequently deleted within 30 seconds of hitting "post"? What about the stalking?

Jealous? Check this out:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16721800.aspx
In more than half of your posts, you are essentially asking me whether I have a serious gf or not. I mean ...

I suggest you don't push you luck too far, woman. I've treated you with gloves so far. Not sure for how long I can keep on doing that.

Now stop chasing me around and start ignoring me. Is a fkn order!
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 15
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:09:56 AM

You can't fkn stick to the topic of a damn thread and then you have the audacity to come here calling me a troll!?! Can't you see that you are undermining your own argument/allegations there? GAWWWWWDDDDDDD!

PS: Kirk do have a tendency to be wrong imo. Just sayin is all ..

Kirk is not wrong, Orange is not wrong. I am not wrong. Chap is not wrong. No one in the history of the forum who has called you a troll is wrong.

You are a troll. Probably the worst troll on these forums ever (and that is saying something) and that mask only slips when someone new comes on the forums and you want to start sniffing around them like a dog on heat. Then the trolling stops and the I am a poor misunderstood bullied soul posts start.

You know what you are doing. If you have more than one dating profile on here and you do ok on your dating wise why don't you just feck off and date people. It is not going to happpen from here if you keep going the way you have been. Or if it does they'll boot you into touch, unless you've found some fresh tets to drool after.

Or why don't you start a thread with something other than putting the boot into people and making yourself look good, or trying to. Act normally and speak to people without constantly putting them down and bigging yourself up (you won't be able to do that though, you don't have it in you).

Its like having a brick wall in front of you and repeatedly smashing your head off it. One day you will run out of unhinged bampottery crap to start threads about, the reinvention of absolute tosh that people have heard a gazillion times before

Me me me it is all about me, me me, all about me, nice tets, canny get a bird, someone told me to feck aff, aint I wonderful, nice melons. Prodding people with a stick and hoping for a reaction, that's about it.

Some of it had an edge of humour at first, it is now just common or garden trolling for the sake of it.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 16
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:12:23 AM

Obsessive? Do you realise that you've been posting at the amazing rate of 3 billion bibles per second since you've rekindled this feud with me? Do you realise that you managed to read/capture a post I've posted and which I subsequently deleted within 30 seconds of hitting "post"? What about the stalking?

Jealous? Check this out:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16721800.aspx
In more than half of your posts, you are essentially asking me whether I have a serious gf or not. I mean ...

I suggest you don't push you luck too far, woman. I've treated you with gloves so far. Not sure for how long I can keep on doing that.

Now stop chasing me around and start ignoring me. Is a fkn order!

Oh bore the hell off and don't bother threatening me ever again. Do that and you'll be getting a visit from the police. I will not be threatened by you for the second time and do ZERO about it. I hope you understand me you idiot.

Don't worry, I will ignore you with pleasure. I would not touch you with a shitty stick.
 10ky
Msg: 17
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:21:58 AM
Ok, I've just "threatened" you again right here. smh. smh.

Everything is a threat, everything is offensive because she's been bullied, raped, beaten, abducted by aliens and abused in any way possible. Everything I say is trolling. I mean .. this cannae be "normal" right?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 18
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:35:58 AM

>>Ok, I've just "threatened" you again right here. smh. smh.

Everything is a threat, everything is offensive because she's been bullied, raped, beaten, abducted by aliens and abused in any way possible. Everything I say is trolling. I mean .. this cannae be "normal" right?

The fact that you could even add to that post saying that does you no favours. You don't mock people who have been on the receiving end of violence. You don't mock people who have been sexually assaulted.

Kirk called you a troll. Orange called you a troll. Chap called you a troll. In fact numerous people on these boards called you a troll.

But you are trying to deflect the attention back on me for suggesting that I am at fault because Ive been through certain experiences in my life (that many people have) and that I am not "normal". You would mock someone that has been bullied, beaten and been on the receiving end of sexual assault and use it to suggest they aren't normal? Has any of this ever happened to you? To anyone you care about? Do you know what it is like to go through some of that stuff? You would mock someone who has been on the receiving end of rape or violence or people who have been bullied in their life? Belittle it and say that they aren't normal because of it. Ok then, as you were. Of course you would.

Do you not see how awful that post makes you look? Do you think it is going to make people sympathetic towards you? I wasn't regularly beaten by anyone. Any violence that has happened to me in my life has happened very few times and that's because I saw what my mum went through. And I don't want that life for myself. No one would would they? It was my MUM who was regularly beaten during her second marriage. I have posted openly about this before. Back in the day when battering your wife was a domestic, she is lucky to be alive thanks to him and so is my brother, this subject matter is NOT something you use when you are trying to put other people down. I sincerely hope you get that.

Or has been violence that could happen to anyone at any time. See when you have been battered or watch someone you love being battered or have been on the end of sexual violence yourself, then you make jokes at it. That is the time. Maybe if you had, you would not find the subject matter quite so amusing. There have been several people raped in my home town this year alone (all women), it is not an amusing subject matter.

You think it's funny that my mum was beaten. Of course you do. You would not post what you posted above about me if you did. Most people who knew someone had been beaten or grew up watching someone else be beaten would not make posts mocking it.

No, not everything is offensive. Just subject matter that IS offensive. There is a huge marked difference.

You're a piece of shit, just get lost and stay there.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:57:42 AM

Could you stick to the topic if you are gonnae post please? Ta in advance. x

It seems right on point to me. You asked the question; you're getting the right answers.
 10ky
Msg: 20
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:03:43 AM
How the fk dare you!?!!!!!!!!
1. You're doing the rabid dwarf's bidding! Check his post above mine.
2. How dare you call me a piece of shite?! It's fu.cking me!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 21
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:16:26 AM

Yeah, how dare I object to be painted as not quite right in the head because I've been through some stuff (and so have some other people on here), that no one should experience in their life.

How the fk dare I?

How dare you call me a piece of shite?

I cant think for the life of me what possessed me to say that, honestly cannot.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:44:42 AM

Ok, I've just "threatened" you again right here. smh. smh.

I don't think anyone considers your incessant threats, offensive posts and trolling as normal behaviour, so you could be right there.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 23
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:58:37 AM
I don't do people's bidding on here. If I think someone is acting like an idiot it is generally for very good reason

You turned on me because I didn't go running to say what a great guy you were when you wanted me to so that someone else on here would want to meet up with you.

It was easy enough to blame me and my "hot temper" that I don't have for us not speaking anymore.

Just a pile of nonsense really. The point is, if people do think that no subjects are off limits and mock people who have been assaulted or raped or on the receiving end of violence or have mental health issues it is going to touch a very raw nerve.

Very raw. Can you imagine what it might be like to be beaten or watch someone else be beaten and then have someone tell you that they think you are violent yourself?

Can you or anyone else imagine what it might be like to be raped or sexually assaulted and have people either cracking rape jokes or saying that they overreact to something because that's happened to them?

No, you would need to have been there in the first place and experienced it. But, in my limited experience, most people know, they do not have to be told once or twice that if someone has been through certain stuff, the last thing they need is people wisecracking about it.
They don't need to be told not to say certain stuff to people or make jokes about certain issues, they just wouldn't dream of doing it.

There are some people who have posted some serious stuff that has happened to them in their life over the years on here. Some people have been trolled because of it, other people have been supported.

I will say something though, in the scheme of things, it is irrelevant what you think of me. I have mates who know what Ive been through in my life, don't judge me on it (because why would you, judge someone for shit things that happens to someone), wouldn't laugh at me because of it.

Ive got a mate who has been through much worse than anything that has ever happened to me in my life. Due to violence, both physical and mental. I am amazed she is still standing and Im proud of her that she is.

Shes got a restraining order out on her ex and for very good reason. I wouldn't crack jokes at her because of that or judge her as any of a lesser person because shes been through it.

Lets just leave it that you don't like me very much right now and vice versa and crack on with the people you do care about. I won't post on any thread you start and I won't directly respond to your posts on here either. I spent 7 months off here and I really don't need to be on here, I can be doing other things.

I didn't particularly want things to end the way they did and I am pretty sure you know that, but there are some things that touch a very raw nerve with me and I honestly cannot deal with people wisecracking about it.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 24
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 10:47:16 AM

Absolute coincidence. I was out last night and saw your post (on my phone) and came in and went on my desktop and saw you had deleted it. I didn't "capture" it. It was on my phone as my page was open at that page and I didn't save it. Why would I? You are always editing your posts. The reason I edit mine a lot is that when I go online on my phone it only gives me so much space to type and I have to go post it and go back in and edit it if I want to post a longer post without the screen being an arse. Seriously, no one was sitting waiting for a post to hit the screen. Least of all me, I was on the bloody bus back from the supermarket! And when I am on the bus, I often go online.

No one asked you to delete your post, I certainly didn't.

Are you actually referring to me as obsessive for happening to be online just at the point where your post hit the screen? How many times was my name mentioned on here by you when I wasn't posting on here? Ive not referred to you as obsessive for mentioning me. I've spent the last few months being Pauline/Paulette your best mate and now I'm obsessive? I didn't ask you to refer to me at all, you didn't need to mention my name, we have not spoken in person since last December.

I didn't ask you to mention me and if you hadn't and other people hadn't been passing comment about it, I'd have stayed well away from here.

As Kirk said, who cares, there are five people who post on here on a good day.

Anyway, Im off out, better things to do and all of that
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 12:06:06 PM

He thinks Frankie Boyle is funny. Some might say watching a real rabid dwarf throwing his toys from his pram is funnier.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..