Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What was it about the last girl you fell for?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What was it about the last girl you fell for?Page 1 of 1    
What was it about the last girl you fell for that you wanted a relationship with her for? There's threads dealing with what attracts you in someone's profile or someone's messages or what not. But why did the last girlfriend you had become your girlfriend? Why did you want her to be your girlfriend?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What was it about the last girl you fell for?
Posted: 8/17/2018 6:05:17 PM
I met her by accident a month ago and she was so full of life she instantly brought a smile to my face when I thought of her. The only way to describe her is to say there was nothing I didn't like about her. Unfortunately she was unavailable so it was just a friendship and I spent time with her for the last time today.
 hemingway234
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/19/2018 3:22:44 AM
She was just way too nice, submissive, and kind. We talked for a couple of months before meeting. When we finally did meet for the first time, when she opened the door and we first laid eyes on each other, we had a passionate kiss. That's very rare, it's only happened to me a few times. I usually don't have a first kiss until after dinner, lol
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/19/2018 2:47:55 PM
tall
beautiful eyes
happy
confident
outspoken (takes no shit from anyone - including me)
sexy
oh and beautiful
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/20/2018 12:05:29 PM
our core values where the same. neither of us had to leave our guard up. we did for each other because we wanted to, not for what we got in return. 100% trust which we still have even after splitting.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2018 10:40:25 PM

What was it about the last girl you fell for that you wanted a relationship with her for?

She put out on the 1st date!

But why did the last girlfriend you had become your girlfriend?

What I just said! She put out on the 1st date!

Why did you want her to be your girlfriend?

Again... she put out on the 1st date! ;)

Kidding. All seems to be the same question. I wanted us to be an item (bf/gf) because it started as a crush to still lasting as one after going out for a month. That's pretty much all there was to it. WHAT did it? Attraction. But namely, no caveats got in the way: No kids, supported herself, liked going out, no signs of weird emotional issues... and we clicked when it came to watching the same TV shows, how we bantered, mutual availability, etc. Combine that + strong physical attraction -- and you have GF material after a month or so without any caveats surprisingly popping up.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2018 4:11:52 AM
I asked my boyfriend this and he said:
With you it was anime and being nice at 1st but the way you talk who you are you are just so familar I understand you you make me feel good to be me not bad to be me and I love you so much :3
 purplerider1200
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 3:52:21 PM
She was blonde, and I'm a sucker for blondes. Then she dyed her hair red. Since I never liked redheads, never made a move towards them, never dated one, I got less interested. Red never grew on me, and I gave it 20 years. She finally divorced me.

Would have been nice if she listened to me. Once in a blue moon.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 5:05:22 PM
msg#8:
Message: She was blonde, and I'm a sucker for blondes. Then she dyed her hair red. Since I never liked redheads, never made a move towards them, never dated one, I got less interested. Red never grew on me, and I gave it 20 years. She finally divorced me.

Would have been nice if she listened to me. Once in a blue moon.

She might have been a red headed woman in a blonde woman disguise. Such things have been known to occur.
(Smile)
 purplerider1200
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 6:50:15 PM
Then I was lied to.

What I met, courted and married, I liked. But, the worm turns, like they all do. In my case, it didn't turn for the better. So, I got cheated out of 23 years of my life. I can't refer to it at all. It was like I went to prison. No wonder it felt like I got paroled when she left me.
 LovingLoner2
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 9:11:30 PM
She was the needle in the haystack.

She was intelligent.
 ohenryx
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 8:48:00 AM

LovingLoner2
She was the needle in the haystack.

She was intelligent.

Then you’re hanging out in the wrong places. I meet a great many intelligent women.

Now back to the original question, to wit: Why did you want her to be your girlfriend?

Mutiple reasons, in real life, things are very seldom so simple that you can give ONE reason for your actions or reactions.

1. I found her very attractive
2. The sex was very, very good.
3. She made me feel good about myself.

Number 3 is probably the hardest single thing to find. But without the first two, the third doesn’t matter. Without attraction and great sex, the most you’re going to have is a friend. Which isn’t a bad thing, but not what I’m looking for at the moment.
 LBJfan600
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2018 7:55:53 PM
she was kind and considerate, not stuck up and thought the world revolved around her like most women on here
 SteveFox83
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2018 10:00:48 AM
It was her eyes...those beautiful soft green eyes.

That was the only time I ever fell in love at first sight.
When we met, we hugged and kissed and made love and it all felt natural...like I had known the girl for years.

Then when I got to know her and she was so soft and sweet and kind.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 8:28:10 AM
You mean other than easy on the eyes, the beautiful body, and great personality? She actually didn't judge me and just accepted me for who I was as I did her no expectations, nothing to criticize, just 2 people living life.
 realtysucks
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2018 12:23:49 AM
It was great till it went south

Let’s just say in a relationship, both need to carry the
torch, not just the one.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2018 3:11:36 PM
Henry hit upon something that's important to everyone, and that's about how a person makes you feel about yourself. That doesn't apply to me for who I date, but I've seen how important it is for men. Compliment him sincerely, and let him be the man.
 julystorm22
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2018 6:58:40 PM
For me, you need a guy that makes you feel special and wanted.
 WhatNamesAreLeftThen
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/31/2018 7:14:16 PM
She was cute, simple, and good in bed.
 ssm508
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:36:44 AM
She was attractive, kind, had an easy going personality with a good sense of humor.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2018 11:23:59 AM

She tripped me.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What was it about the last girl you fell for?