Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > im curious to know what u think      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ioutback
Msg: 1
im curious to know what u thinkPage 1 of 1    
im looking to see what ppl think of my profile , its basic i know. but im hoping i can get some advise on how to improve it without detracting from the person i am, feel free to comment, constructive critisim only ,
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 2
im curious to know what u think
Posted: 8/20/2018 5:57:21 AM
It's one of the worst I've ever seen. If you're serious about meeting someone here you should delete it all and start over, this time put in some effort to sell yourself. It says you have some college education, so you know that sentences should start with a capital letter, right?
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/20/2018 11:17:26 AM
^^Agreed. Also please check your spelling, "your" where it should be "you're" and all stuff like that... Have new pictures taken... Zero effort - zero results, as in everything else. Good luck OP.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/20/2018 11:39:06 PM
Crop the photo of your underage/minor child. There is no legit reason to have her photo on an adult internet dating site. It is, however, a striking photo of you.

Delete the blurry photo. How old is the fishing picture? Do you have short hair in it or have you pulled it back? God any other photos with a big smile? You have a sort of Hugh Jackman thing you could work.

You've already been keelhauled for the spelling and capitalization. Yes, it's important. So is humour. If you could work in some light-humour, it would help you feel approachable.
 ioutback
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/22/2018 4:37:31 AM
Thanks ill take all the advice and revamp my profile, thank you all for the tips.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2018 10:57:12 AM
The content is ok but grammar and punctuation needs some serious work and you need more pictures.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/22/2018 10:59:20 AM
^^
You are a Handsome man.!!..those pics are not good.!
Take your daughter to the park and tell her to take your pics.!

Ps

Delete the pic in the so call " camping tent" ASAP.. You seem homeless living in it.!doesn't matter what your caption say, it is not believable.!

I agree with the lady above about the profile info about you of being ok because that is YOU .. Short and to the point.!!!
IMO need the same thing you wrote but writing in different way..maybe.? Example take off the last sentence of the first paragraph.? Or replace it for something else.?..

Good luck.!
 ioutback
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/24/2018 3:22:13 AM
deleted the camper pic , and i was going to get my daughter to take some picks this weekend down the river or park when we go out for the day, and i will smile in a few of them lol. thanks for the help, i appreciate all comments and it has made me have a good look at my profile .
 cindi_rella
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/24/2018 10:02:20 AM
Its funny that you have a line about family values but posted a thread about jumping into bed on the first date with 2 different women.
 ioutback
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/25/2018 11:56:45 PM
if youl notice i also said sex wasent on the cards for the night .
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > im curious to know what u think