Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: What was it you liked about him?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ladies: What was it you liked about him?Page 1 of 1    
What was it about the last guy that messaged you that made you message him back?
What was it about the last guy that caused you to fall for him?

I will say mine.

Question 1: I liked the guy's profile and pic so said hi back. In his profile had said he was looking for a relationship and talked about what was important in his life. Turned out he was just looking for sex .

Question 2: Reading the guys profile I just felt we had no much in common, w were in the same stage of our life and what he said he was looking for, was exactly what I was looking for.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ladies: What was it you liked about him?
Posted: 8/25/2018 3:00:11 AM
Q1: He sent me a decent first message and seemed to actually be interested. His pic was cute and when I checked his profile I liked it and I liked his job (security gaurd) and he seemed easy going and nice. Also had cute pictures of his siberian husky.

Q2: I didn't think we were going to have anything romantic together as we had just been talking in a platonic way. Until I mentioned something about another guy cucking himself and then we ended up flirting. After a while of talking I found our personalities go well together and we have a lot in common. When we met in person it was the same. I found him to be a really sweet, understanding and dedicated guy. He's always been there for me. He also has really similar humour to me and he's so fun and naughty.
 feirene
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 7:00:49 PM
He'd just come out of hospital, it appealed to my nurturing side.
And he lets me do pee stuff and seems to be into it.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:29:00 PM
I messaged him back because he obviously read my profile, and said he understood that I'm going thru a difficult time with my aging dog.

I wouldn't term it as falling for any of the guys I met online or IRL. I did fall for my ex-husband. I liked that he was a country boy, we liked the same activities, he seemed sweet, he liked animals, and he was adventurous, not as much as I am, but he was willing to follow my lead. We got along well.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: What was it you liked about him?