Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Trying to set up a good dating profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DIJEH_scientific
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Trying to set up a good dating profilePage 1 of 1    
- Hello everyone, my name is Uzor and I am new to this forum. ☺ So I'm opening up thread for the first time here.

After being inactive for some time on POF, I decided to give it another shot but as some aspects of my status (i.e. profession / job, new added hobbies and interests etc.) have changed, I have been updating the write up in my POF profile. I have also been adding some new pictures including my main profile pic.

The question I like to ask if there is anything I could do to make further improvements with regards to pictures or the structure of written info about myself.

It will be nice to get a fresh eye from any experienced, UK-basef POF users on here. I gladly welcome any constructive criticism, feedback or recommendations on what could be left out on my profile or tweaked.

Many thanks. ☺ 👍
 Spectrallight
Msg: 2
Trying to set up a good dating profile
Posted: 9/2/2018 7:37:44 AM
At a glance, It looks ok to me. No negativity which is smashing. I'd just message who takes your fancy :)
 DIJEH_scientific
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:17:38 AM
- Ahh ok. Thanks for your kind words Spectralight. I'll get the ball rolling on the messaging activity. Thanks. 👍
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 3:30:06 AM
Great profile but then I'm bloke. Don't expect too many replies. Not your fault, it is just the nature of the beast.
 DIJEH_scientific
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:05:27 PM
- Hi justanotherchap, thanks very much for your kind comments about my profile. ☺ 👍 Maybe a female member might have a different spin on it but anyone is free to voice their opinion. Yes, I shouldn't expect too many replies because after all everyone on POF have their own categories of partners they are soul-searching for based on various attributes to match their own interests.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:25:37 PM
I would be a tiny bit more specific and say what kind of bands and films you like, comedians as well

No more than that
 DIJEH_scientific
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 4:21:36 PM
- Thanks for the helpful advice Paulineandzeus. 😊 👍 I'll put that into consideration for my profile.
 Clear_River
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:03:38 AM
It's a good profile and well written.

Best of luck to you.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 9
view profile
History