Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Is Casual dating... not a relationship????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UnexpectedStranger
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Is Casual dating... not a relationship????Page 1 of 1    
This has likely already been addressed here.. but i am new to the forum, so...

I noticed... if you set your INTENT to, "I am looking for Casual dating/No Commitment" that POF changes it, on your profile, to: "___________ isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment" ... as though "causal dating" is not a type of relationship. I mean, if POF doesn't consider Casual dating to be a legitimate form of relationship, then why do they list it in the drop-down as an option?

Furthermore, what about those who want to interact online? This is another form of "casual relationship" which is very popular these days... and which POF does not list or support. I don't think POF has updated their options in over six years. They could add a lot of members by making an actual usable chat platform.

Anyway... POF would add more members by improving in these two areasn
 feirene
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Is Casual dating... not a relationship????
Posted: 9/3/2018 8:35:42 AM
isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment = Casual dating/No Commitment

it's pretty plain that casual implies non-commitment.

also most people (women) tend not to be interested in sex chat coz it's boring and guy usually goes on about his penis like she is just available to pleasure him, boring as.
friends is a relationship though, but nobody only has on friend they talk to, especially not online. so yeah again no actual exclusivity or commitment is the word the site uses here.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Is Casual dating... not a relationship????