Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MYoung2394
Msg: 1
Profile ReviewPage 1 of 1    
Hello! This is my first online dating profile. I have had zero luck with it so far and I would appreciate any tips and advice in order to make my profile more appealing and start having some success. Thanks!
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Profile Review
Posted: 9/3/2018 4:17:07 PM
You actually have made more of an effort than a lot of guys, so cheers for that.

Remove the two obvious selfies (where we can see your cellphone). How about getting outside and have someone else take your photos? A good main photo is shoulders up, big smile, no sunglasses. We are drawn to smiles. If you are normally clean-shaved, remove the beard photos. If you usually sport a beard, remove the clean-shaven photos. Personally I prefer the beard for you but I'm obviously not your target market! ;)

All people change in some way as they age and mature. That's an unrealistic expectation. Wouldn't you rather have someone you can grow with and enjoy new experiences with for many years? *If you are open to meeting someone who may have a child(ren) at home, mention it. If not, don't.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review