Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Has anyone ever met this guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lola_Zola
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Has anyone ever met this guyPage 1 of 1    
Curious if anyone has met this person. So has anyone ever met this person. He has been on this site for many years, never updated his pics and I think its a rouse. So girls has any of you met this guy he is out of Montreal possessively and works in construction. I think its all a made up account to keep on eye on their ex bf or gf.

If anyone has ever met this guy let me know.. I think its a fake as can be, but I am not completely sure.

stevenman07
 kernowmade
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Has anyone ever met this guy
Posted: 10/4/2018 3:05:53 PM
I am straight up and free to date, yet I have never met anyone from POF and have also been on here for more years than I care to mention. Maybe the guy you mention is like me and just dips in and out now and again.
 Natey2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Has anyone ever met this guy
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:05:10 AM
No, I've never met the guy.
Women in French Canada should be especially careful of shady characters there.
I was there once (je me souviens), and it doesn't look like the rest of Canada.

Women in Oxford UK are a little safer, because less shady characters contact them.

If you change your location to Southern California, you'll have so many messages that you'll have to mass delete them.
The shady characters here in California are not local people.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Has anyone ever met this guy