Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Getting Back In the Game      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Getting Back In the GamePage 1 of 1    
This coming September 27 will mark the four year anniversary of losing my wife to stomach cancer. I've done a little bit of dating here and there since but have never really been gung-ho about it, but I figured now would be a good time to really start looking again, and frankly I'm starting to remember all of the reasons I hated dating the first time around. It's easy to get really frustrated. And I just keep thinking that when I was with her, I would think of how glad I was that the search was over and I had found the right one. And now I'm back to square one and having a hard time not losing faith in myself.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Getting Back In the Game
Posted: 9/12/2018 7:13:13 PM
I remember you and being happy when you'd found each other. Shame you didn't have her long enough, but I'm happy that you knew real love. Don't rush and don't give up. I'd love to be happy for you again.
 Tom├ísIasan
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Getting Back In the Game
Posted: 9/13/2018 10:21:43 AM
Look buddy don't hate dating it can be a lot of fun, just makes sure to realize certain things your interest might not be interested in you attraction works 2 ways. If they don't feel the that attraction back accept you are hurt by it, allow those emotions to happen with you don't vent on them take it do something constructive. Think things through learn about yourself you haven't dated in awhile so it's hard I realize that and you only really need to show you and believe you can do this and find someone. It doesn't matter if you get one not interested or hundred the next one always has a chance of willing to give it a shot.

Think of how all your experiences in life contributed to defining that man show that man your wife fell in love with that is what they want to see not a pretend image, or a bunch of lies the real you.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Getting Back In the Game