Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > search area suddenly grew to include surounding states      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
search area suddenly grew to include surounding statesPage 1 of 1    
not sure why, or how to change back but my online search has grown from around 30 miles to around 300 or more miles. is this something I did or did pof do this themselves?
 FurballZen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
search area suddenly grew to include surounding states
Posted: 9/23/2018 6:54:20 AM
I noticed that myself, do yourself a favor, go to Edit your profile and if you cant Hide it, then youve been "reported too many times" (whether or not, they are real is another topic) and then youll know that POF has fuxor'd with you even though you might not have done anything to deserve it. BTW, the mileage thing happened to me last week as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > search area suddenly grew to include surounding states