Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I can't access my messages. I can't do anything when I am logged in      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ciccero
Msg: 1
I can't access my messages. I can't do anything when I am logged inPage 1 of 1    
I keep getting the following message. To: POF administrator. I am a user of your site. Please would you lift / change the VPN so I can access your site on my Chromebook. I don't really want to delete my account and start all over again. Why am I being blocked anyway? Please HELP! Thank you. Ciccero (Ann Lawder)

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 12877584071787567904
 pd481
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I can't access my messages. I can't do anything when I am logged in
Posted: 10/2/2018 9:47:24 AM
I receive the same response when attempting to access POF from a Chromebook. If I use an old PC it works fine. I tried turning off the Chromebook AdBlock to no avail.
 DJH1974
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 5:58:07 PM
I'm getting the same message on my Chromebook! I hope someone is working to fix this.
 DJH1974
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 6:00:35 PM
Is there any way to contact POF to let them know there is a problem?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I can't access my messages. I can't do anything when I am logged in