Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ????????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kevin116
Msg: 1
????????Page 1 of 1    
If you like a man who has good manners, is respectful and will always treat you right, look no further. I am a true gentleman and always courteous and considerate of other people. I'm very driven and motivated to make the most of myself and have a goal of becoming the best publishers of Conservative publisher specializing in science fiction. I have already published Blaster books webzine #1. I now work on jouth webzine #1.

When it comes to fun I'm not picky and can enjoy myself in a variety of places. I'm always up for anything from going to clubs and dancing to browsing through a museum or spending time outdoors. I love riding horses and hope to live in the country someday where I can own a few. I'm passionate about science fiction books, movies, and especially love Alfred Hitchcock films. I'm pretty creative and enjoy writing as well as working Blaster book It would be great to publish my own book someday.

Things like integrity, consideration and open communication are very important qualities in a match. I want to be around someone I am comfortable with and who is easy to talk to. She is honest, respectful and knows that the truth is always the most important thing. I like people who have good energy meaning they have a cheerful attitude, a great sense of humor and truly enjoy life. I want to be with someone who can be happy doing anything from taking a walk outside to snuggling up on the couch and watching a movie. Having an interest in books is definitely a plus! Write if you want to know more!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 2
????????
Posted: 10/4/2018 1:08:54 AM
I love a Southern gentleman! Have had the pleasure of meeting a few, the difference is real. To me, gentlemen are the best attraction of the South (just like of the many New York City attractions, the best one is good-looking businessmen, dressed expensively from head to toe, briskly walking down the streets of the Financial District - probably rushing to the train to go home to their well dressed wives in the suburbs... but I digress).

I also love a man who likes books. It's not common at all. I once dated a guy who was renting a lake house and it had a fantastic library of books, but he had no interest in them.

I like your profile! I think it does a good job showcasing who you are. I wouldn't change anything except maybe replace "respectful" in the third paragraph with another word so you don't come off as uncomfortably domineering as a potential partner. Maybe just say easygoing? You can't be both easygoing and a drama queen... I'm just thinking out loud here.

Better pictures are in order, the one with the dog is cute BUT you look very sad (especially when viewing the picture as a thumb), as if it were your last picture with the dog before you put him down. I'd take some pics of myself with a big smile, also some full height athletic pics would be great. The main picture should show the you that a woman will meet on a first date, well dressed and looking excited.

Hope this helps.
 hemingway234
Msg: 3
view profile
History
????????
Posted: 10/7/2018 4:11:46 AM
Your About Me section needs to be edited/polished. It's not very good writing for a writer/publisher.

Example: I now work on jouth webzine #1.

I am now working on Jouth Webzine number one.
 Kevin116
Msg: 4
????????
Posted: 10/14/2018 3:20:25 PM
Thank you Thank you thank you
 Forums_only
Msg: 5
????????
Posted: 10/14/2018 4:44:48 PM
There are at least 3 issues you need to deal with.

Wrong. According to your FB page, you're either Separated or Divorced if the papers got finalized.

" I am a true gentleman and always courteous and considerate of other people."
Wrong. A 'true gentleman' wouldn't have posted copies of your text arguments with your ex all over FB.

"I'm very driven and motivated to make the most of myself"
Really? you selected "Not very ambitious" in your profile.

Having a hard time trying to find any empathy for you here, bud.
 Kevin116
Msg: 6
????????
Posted: 10/18/2018 7:37:03 PM

Wrong. According to your FB page, you're either Separated or Divorced if the papers got finalized.

" I am a true gentleman and always courteous and considerate of other people."
Wrong. A 'true gentleman' wouldn't have posted copies of your text arguments with your ex all over FB.

"I'm very driven and motivated to make the most of myself"
Really? you selected "Not very ambitious" in your profile.

Having a hard time trying to find any empathy for you here, bud.

wow, You just won the award for the creepiest person on the planet. wow

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008694043844
 Kevin116
Msg: 7
????????
Posted: 10/18/2018 8:26:39 PM

so what my ex-girlfriend was a horrible person and I have evidence of it. What not a good idea to Post that information on my Facebook page. I'm sorry for doing something an emotional after the breakup. lol
 Forums_only
Msg: 8
????????
Posted: 10/18/2018 11:36:12 PM
"So what"? Makes you look pitiful and bitter, dude. When you use your entire name as your user ID, anyone can search you. And they will. They will find a pitiful guy who posts his whole pitiful love life on FB looking for what, sympathy? No, you chose her. She dumped you. Have some self respect. Delete that petty high school crap off your FB page and move on. That's what a 'true gentleman' would have done.
 whiterose0
Msg: 9
view profile
History
????????
Posted: 10/19/2018 8:02:54 AM
You need to remove your last name from your profile if you don't want women to snoop into your personal life. Also, it doesn't make you look good to air your dirty laundry with your ex on Facebook. You're only lowering yourself to her level. A true gentleman wouldn't be so immature and vindictive.
 bearcat44
Msg: 10
????????
Posted: 10/19/2018 9:20:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 11
view profile
History
????????
Posted: 10/19/2018 4:49:05 PM
I agree with the earlier suggestions to give only your first name and not include your last name on your profile, as well as to proofread your wording, for example "... becoming the best publishers of Conservative publisher..."

Replace the photo of just the tan dog with an outdoor photo of you smiling with the tan dog.

The astronaut photo is different, perhaps a good conversation starter. A girl who reads your profile can easily ask about that photo.

I am not going to stalk your Facebook and see what you wrote about your ex, or try to guess whether she was just a girlfriend and not a wife. If you've never been married, and you're not engaged, single is the proper status. Hypothetically speaking, if you're divorced, women will probably be more interested if you say divorced because they tend to prefer a man who has been married.

Did you know the now-terminated poster who attacked you and accused you of lying about your marital status, she lied about hers! When she was actively looking on POF, she put "single" as her status even though she was a widow! In addition to lying about her status, she made many posts on profile reviews encouraging widowed women to lie by putting "single" instead of "widowed". What a hypocrite!

She regularly made personal attacks against people looking for profile help, and she hijacked threads to brag about herself: "My husband is tall and a chef". She also took shots at other people in profile reviews, for example she put the word "advice" in quotes, implying the advice of others wasn't good. Good riddance!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 12
????????
Posted: 10/19/2018 5:26:27 PM
I couldn't understand why she had to be so unpleasant. As one well known movie said, happy women don't kill their husbands. And if she's happily married as she claims to be, why be so rude to people simply asking to look at their profile?
 Kevin116
Msg: 13
????????
Posted: 10/26/2018 6:05:56 PM
Thank you, everybody, for the comments. It is time to Give up look for someone in 2018. I'm gonna try to match. there way too many Fake profiles on pof.com.

Kevin
 Kevin116
Msg: 14
????????
Posted: 12/24/2018 2:15:41 AM
I did a new rewrite on my profile so take a look at it and tell me what I did wrong thank you, everybody.
 92AddyB
Msg: 15
????????
Posted: 12/29/2018 11:49:51 AM
Delete the first couple sentences from your bio. Reeks of "nice guy"
 Kevin116
Msg: 16
????????
Posted: 1/4/2019 7:08:38 PM
thank you for your feedback I was just wondering did you go directly to my profile and read the new one or did you just read the one that kind paste at the top here
 Kevin116
Msg: 17
????????
Posted: 1/4/2019 7:09:30 PM
Okay, I know you're going to look at my pictures before you read my profile. No worries. I'll wait. . . Are you back? Okay, good. I'm for a walk while you look at my profile. Send me a quick note when you're done so I can explain the picture of Marines.

I have a great job. It's not glamorous, my life goal, or making me millions, but as a Warehouse Associate. it is a lot of fun. Life's not all about work though, I grew up hunting and fishing with my family. Bluegill fishing still brings back great memories with my dad and brother out on the dock. There's something about a relaxing day out enjoying the sunshine to slow things down and put life in perspective. And if you can see yourself sitting down to fresh fish, vegetables, and rice, I'll make you one heck of a fish fry.

I love meeting new people and discovering their world. This whole online dating thing should, at the least, introduce me to some great new friends. Maybe more, we'll just have to see.

You know what? It would be great if you sent me a message. We might really connect. But we won't know unless you contact me. Tell me something unique about yourself, something attractive about you besides your looks, or let me know what you thought of my profile. I promise to write you back. :)
 flyover_boy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
????????
Posted: 1/9/2019 4:54:47 PM
Helloooooo Upstate ! I remember going to a wedding in your parts, yeeeaarrs ago. In Greenville.

Any rate, your profile text is you...and some may not like it, but if it’s you...good to go. The pictures I have the biggest beef with. Six of your shots don’t even have you in them. Big no/no. Pictures of food are probably the bottom of my list. You know in commercials and for promotional photographs they don’t use real food, because it looks bad. Waxy burgers look tasty on camera. Sure, a couple are good conversational starters, I’d save them for that coffee date at Barnes and Noble, on your phone. More you, more clear full body.

I’d hold off on the UFO and Supernatural stuff at this point. That’s when you get to know somebody. Some of your previous ‘first date ladies’ are telling their friends, ‘I met metal hat yesterday.’

The email age restrictions are moot. The POF system sets you about there anyway so why spell it out ? The delete/block button is always at your disposal. On that note, the age bracket you are looking at is VERY diverse. The 20-somethings are carefree, a little younger than you. But, the 30‘s crowd is more earnest and looking at a provider and stability. If they are educated with advanced degrees and looking for a ‘match’ you may not be it. Then, the 40-somethings, newly divorced and looking to recapture what they think they lost from very early in life marriages. Just understand the stark differences in your target audience.

Good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ????????