Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Sappy Testimonial/ Ramble      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nikolai6yourguy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sappy Testimonial/ RamblePage 1 of 1    
I've read some of the other forum posts and have seen some good banter and some amusing trolling. Anyways, so yeah the site isn't completely dead. I recently got out of a great relationship from here, after months of grueling searching on here (One of the down sides of living in a small town). Also, weeding through the solicitors and the people with one or two word responses that go no where, whether you send them a one or two sentence response or an entire paragraph. Back to my story. This person I met gained interest in me two days after she signed up. We met a couple days later at a popular place to swim on the Eno River, NC. From the moment we met we had both decided we already wanted to go on a second date. We waded around in the water for hours, just talking. We ate dinner. Saw a movie. Blah Bla Blah all that mushy stuff ;)
The relationship lasted a year and a half. Though seemingly short to some, that time was packed with so many great memories, ups and downs and new experiences. The message I want to bring here is not to give up over a few failed dates. Look at it like this: It was either a success or a learning experience. We learn about ourselves and eachother and become a better version of ourselves. Eventually we become and find the people we are meant to.

Good Luck Fishing,
nikolai6yourguy
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Sappy Testimonial/ Ramble