Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Christine Blowsy—, I'm Appalled      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DDSearle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Christine Blowsy—, I'm AppalledPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Not Dodge nor Chrysler –
She's a Fraud

That this sociopathic liar has been treated so respectfully or sympathetically is a sign of social weakness
And that she has participated in a political scam may be a felony
But I'm relieved that the media is investigating this 'doctor'
 Cloud_Interpreter
Msg: 2
Christine Blowsy—, I'm Appalled
Posted: 10/9/2018 5:24:58 AM
Got a link to share?
 DDSearle
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Blowsy Fraud
Posted: 10/9/2018 7:30:48 AM
'Christine' Blowsy Fraud
may or may not have been awarded a doctorate in an easy 'discipline' at an easygoing university. But to reiterate this creature's so-called 'academic' title in matters over which it is irrelevant looks like a crude attempt to bestow respect on its utterances. And I refer to this as a creature because its face, particularly in-profile, is remarkably masculine. Now, how are we to know what sex it is or whether it has any gender?
 platitude545
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Blowsy Fraud
Posted: 10/9/2018 8:12:09 AM
^^^ not sure how you became a cultist in England Searle, but I suppose the cult leader wields his influence far and wide. But you know, just because your cult leader says Ford's testimony was a Hoax doesn't mean that it was....you do know your leader is a Sociopath and a Pathological Liar right?

And yea, I get you are anti-University....being a pseudo intellectual and a pseudo linguist as I am sure you see yourself though does now really qualify you as somebody who knows what he is talking about....for example...have you ever heard of a small University in the US...called Stanford? Did you know Stanford is one of the best Universities in the World? Did you know that Ford took a Master's program there in epidemiology and taught graduate level courses there?

We have the ignorant, know nothing April types on the right who of course do not pretend to be intellectuals...and then there are the pseudo intellectuals such as yourself who gives what I am sure you consider pithy statements...and yet for those of us who actually are intelligent and know what is going on, it is very obvious you are, in the end, just as ignorant as the April types.

Let me say this again....those on the left are simply better educated and smarter than those on the right....the key is critical thinking....we see through the Charade of our Emperor with no clothes....those on the right don't. They are more akin to Pavlov's dogs. You are just a Pavlov dog with pithy statements. Doesn't change anything though. Very sad.
 DDSearle
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Blowsy Fraud & 'Team'-Kavanaugh
Posted: 10/9/2018 11:23:07 AM
Though appalled by Blowsy Fraud, I'm disappointed by a couple of sayings of Brett Kavanaugh. When accused by her, he said something like 'I categorically and irrevocably deny these charges'; and, on being installed on the Supreme Court bench, ' I will be a team-member on a team of five'. The former is questionably tautological: and, unbecoming of a person in high office that would be expected to use language more precisely; and, second, a colloquialism containing a sports-allusion that is unfitting of the dignity or stateliness of such office. Therefore, I shall keep a 'lobby eye' on him, as they say
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Blowsy Fraud
Posted: 10/9/2018 3:35:19 PM
@platitude545:

being a pseudo intellectual and a pseudo linguist as I am sure you see yourself

Just fyi ..... a linguist is somebody who studies linguistics, or somebody who is fluent in many languages. Using big words and contorted grammar doesn't make him a linguist - it makes him a pretentious wankerbutt with a large vocabulary.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 5:46:32 PM
OP.... I listened to C. Blausey-Fords testimony and I think she was relating the facts as they actually happened. I believe her testimony over Kavanaugh's rebuttal of it. I think we now have a lying, partisan rape artist serving on our Supreme Court. Same goes for the office of POTUS.

Just my opinion though.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2018 6:07:00 AM
msg#7:
we now have a lying, partisan rape artist serving on our Supreme Court.

Rape Artist?

I've not heard that term before.
Can hardly believe there is any 'artistry' involved in rape~
WTH
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Brute Kavarape...I'm Appalled
Posted: 10/10/2018 9:13:35 AM

That this sociopathic liar has been treated so respectfully

Kavarape gets to abuse and rape women and he gets off the hook; the Rapist-in-Thief 'apologizes' on behalf of people he doesn't speak. OTOH, Blasey can't even go home because she has received death threats for speaking up for herself and discussing her horrifying experiences that sociopath has branded in her mind and life forever, and she's the one being treated respectfully?

What I find more appalling is the middle-aged fools in here who think Trump would give them a first look. Those ladies are just a means to an end for him and they are just as much as risk for sexual abuse and rape (and has experiences of their own) and they continue to worship them. You can thanks rape broker Collins for her contribution. Sickening.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Brute Kavarape...I'm Appalled
Posted: 10/10/2018 9:17:26 AM

You can thanks rape broker Collins for her contribution.

And now we have 'rape brokers'~

You people crack me up.
 N2U18
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Zombie Apocalypse
Posted: 10/10/2018 11:36:39 AM
The Norms are observing the Liberal Zombs and this is the scene

https://twitter.com/sweetweetertot2/status/1049483346986901505

The One Individual remaining that asks a question is at 0:19 …..Reeducation Camp has another one coming.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2018 4:13:17 PM
Personally I think she had many, MANY chances to bring her claims forth. She did not.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2018 5:11:58 PM
I wonder why none of her family was there when she testified? Kavanaugh's was. And just why isn't she pursuing anymore action against him? The two others, they had less than nothing to back them up with.

I think it was all a hoax.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2018 6:07:52 PM
#13, Ms Ford has had death threats levied against her since her testimony against Kavanaugh. I bet her family didn't want their faces plastered all over the media as it might encourage, and also facilitate similar violent nuts to come after them. At least, that is my take on their absence from the interview.

And, now that Kavanaugh is a seated SC justice I bet not just himself, but also his family has some kind of Govt. protection from the everyday nutty perpetrators of violence that C.B.Ford's family lacks. I am also thinking Kav and Kin now have it for a whole lifetime. Courtesy of us taxpayers.

And # 8.... I agree, there is nothing artistic at all about the vile act of rape. However, Kavanaugh, Trump and the Republican Senate showed everyone how artful.... And underhanded they all are by getting a lying, Trumpawn like Kavanaugh appointed to the SC. Even more artful is the fact they have a select crew of people out there who think this is all just wonderful and are more than willing to turn a blind eye to this manipulation of OUR Govt. Just another observance and opinion on my part though.....
 DDSearle
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Ms (?) Christine Blowsy-Fraud
Posted: 10/10/2018 6:09:19 PM
American girls or even women in-general are usually automatic in their support for this clever "Doctor". But that may be for show. They seem to know what's expected of them; and Goodness knows what their real opinion is. I view it as a matter of fashion. However, when the turning of the US political table is completed, the majority may come to point-out her mendacity
 Noftheborder
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2018 8:45:08 AM
I don't doubt that Kavanagh was an alcoholic, drunk at the time, teen and attempted an attack on Christine Blasey Ford any more than I doubt that he's now a well-schooled, lying, now member of the Supreme Court. Both his evasive responses at his initial hearing for the position and his pontificating antics at the hearing regarding the attack go hand in hand. Whether or not his attack was a serious attempt at the time, or something designed to scare her just for fun at her expense, will never be known.

I also believe Blasey Ford was somewhat the author of her own misfortune at this stage of her life, knowing that with such passage of time and the expiration of the statue of limitations, she would be subject to ridicule and disbelief, especially by those who believe that just because Kavanaugh has attained some form of prominence must mean he is incapable of portraying himself to the public as something different than what he is at his core.

The best thing to come out of this is that it opens a dialogue that girls/women/anyone else should report such incidents at the time they happen and/or within the statute of limitations when they have more ability to support their allegations and hope that the system doesn't let them down such as in the following case: https://californiainnocenceproject.org/2013/02/lost-rape-kits-discovered-in-michigan/

It also opens a dialogue for boys to be taught that when they are boys and when they grow to be men that their sexual harassment and actual attacks on women don't make them more masculine but rather the opposite and shows the likelihood of such individuals possessing more prominent exhibition of their Neanderthal DNA and are less evolved than they would believe themselves to be, no matter their ability to be educated scholastically.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 17
view profile
History
K-NO
Posted: 10/11/2018 9:34:25 AM
Karma is a b1tch, what a shame the 2 daughters and wife of K-NO may be the ones who will bear the brunt of his transgressions.
 oldwxman
Msg: 18
view profile
History
K-NO
Posted: 10/11/2018 10:14:42 AM
I believe Ford but that is beside the point. Her allegations belonged in another venue. Everybody, including all of Congress, lost sight of the REAL issues. Trump didn't appoint Kavenaugh to foster gang rape. He appointed Kavenaugh to bust unions, extinguish any remaining civil liberties and to excuse corruption, especially his own. Hardly a peep about any of it. That was a total disgrace.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2018 12:04:45 PM

And just why isn't she pursuing anymore action against him?

Good question.
Apparently the statute of limitations for a criminal trial has run out (and there's not enough concrete evidence to go beyond a reasonable doubt threshold anyway), and there is not even a preponderance of evidence, offered yet, for a civil trial.

Another good question is why none of the other people she named as being at this particular party- including her lifelong friend Leland- would support any part of her story in any way. Are they all in collusion against her?

So many unanswered questions.
 DDSearle
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2018 12:24:32 PM
But there may not be a statute of limitation in the state for the kind of 'attack' that this creature says it suffered. Therefore, it may be able still to press for prosecution. However, it has said that none of its clothing was removed. Therefore, no penetration would have occurred. And its 'memory' is remarkably selective
 trinity818
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2018 12:32:41 PM

that this creature says it suffered.

What the fvck is wrong with you??? Why on earth would you refer to her that way?

You should crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from.
 _Batmån
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Dr. Christine Margaret Blasey Ford, PhD
Posted: 10/11/2018 4:37:51 PM
Why on earth would you refer to her that way? Msg: 21

Jealousy of someone who actually graduated from a university is my guess. That and being a member of the He-Man Woman Haters Club.
 _Batmån
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Dr. Christine Margaret Blasey Ford, PhD
Posted: 10/11/2018 5:02:03 PM
Using big words and contorted grammar doesn't make him a linguist - it makes him a pretentious wankerbutt with a large vocabulary. Msg: 6

Yeah, Searle is no cunning linguist. And I'll bet he got the tap if he ever put the lingus to the cunnus.
 DDSearle
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Ms(?) Christine Blowsy-Fraud
Posted: 10/11/2018 5:33:14 PM
^ Why advertise your witlessness?
Comment 9 is not addressed to me –

@platitude545:

being a pseudo intellectual and a pseudo linguist as I am sure you see yourself

Just fyi ..... a linguist is somebody who studies linguistics, or somebody who is fluent in many languages. Using big words and contorted grammar doesn't make him a linguist - it makes him a pretentious wankerbutt with a large vocabulary.
 backcreek7
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Ms(?) Christine Blowsy-Fraud
Posted: 10/11/2018 7:30:34 PM

its clothing ~ the creature ~ its memory ~ the sociopathic liar ~ its masculine face ~ it has no gender

^^^^ Have you lost your mind ? In my opinion > Saying all that you did above, puts you way up on a nastiness scale all your own. I haven't heard any information that this " creature " describes others as you would . It is one thing being deceitful & another being hateful. Your words put you in the second group. Really, you should be ashamed of yourself !

... Although I am HAPPY Kavanaugh is in, your descriptions of Ms. Ford are totally nasty and vindictive. You describe her as some kind of horrible animal of the lowest kind, one we should despise & hate.

... Do you get some kind of mental charge or release, when you type such s*hit ?

... Pardon me for , at one time thinking you were a decent person ~ now I know I was wrong ...

heart / sun
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Christine Blowsy—, I'm Appalled