Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Am I being too honest in my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Packersfan12
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Am I being too honest in my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Hey everyone,

So I just moved to a new city and I made a pof profile in the process, since I don't know anyone out here.

I figured what the hell?

I've NEVER had a relationship, well a serious one. My longest one was like four months?

And now I'm letting the ladies know that I'm actually ready to settle down with the right girl.

So anyways if anyone could give me any input into my profile I'd appreciate it!
 Danzo86
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Am I being too honest in my profile?
Posted: 10/10/2018 11:06:35 AM
It's a little basic, i would not mention about the car in your profile or about any financial stuff, And also add another picture, Lot of fakes on here so having two helps, aspirations and goals and why you enjoy the things you do might help.
 2ufo
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2018 11:41:08 AM
Go talk to Profile Reviews...
 PennyAnte
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:33:58 PM
You are a handsome man you will get replies from ladies just because of your profile pic. I would add more.

This forum is not for profile reviews. You should post there. The nice people will help you. The not so nice people will help you too.

My suggestion would be the same as above. You don't need to explain why you don't have a car. I live next to Boston and I travel on the T.
I bought my daughter a car for college, 2017 Ford Focus to get back and forth to college. That's all I can afford. It's nobodies business but mine. It hasn't hindered my dating success. Most men will travel to take me out or meet me.
 ssm508
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 10:19:09 PM

It's a little basic, i would not mention about the car in your profile or about any financial stuff, And also add another picture,

Agreed. I would also change the longest relationship to at least more than 1 year so people don't prejudge because of that. If/when a woman asked you about past relationships, you can make up a "white lie" such as it's been a while since I was in a relationship.
 bearcat44
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/19/2018 10:20:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPGijYBaVE&t=95s
 Packersfan12
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 7:01:04 PM
Thank you everyone for the replies,

I did fix what a few people recommended (Car issue) (Longest relationship)

Although I still have yet to add in more pics, I love to workout, so I'm waiting to post some pics at the gym.
 Fascinator123
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 11:51:49 AM
I think it would help if you put on there what kind of woman you are looking for. Also, when a woman reads a man's profile basically she's wanting to find out what kind of man you are to be around ie what makes you laugh, what makes you happy in life and what you want in your life moving forward. You don't have to give too much detail, just enough to give someone a heads up on what you're about and what makes you tick.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Am I being too honest in my profile?