Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Just What Are Women After?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DDSearle
Msg: 1
Just What Are Women After?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
On getting the vote, equality-of-opportunity, a female-friendly legal system &c, etc, why do they carry-on complaining? But are they all protesting, or does this grumbling come mainly from a vocal sour group, mainly of girls, members of which are well-advised, -connected, -funded or -represented? And isn't it as though they fancy that being a supporter or member of the Democratic Party renders them spokespersons for the entirety of free-world womanhood?
Surely, Western women, whose life has never been better, should spurn such well-organised misandrists, professional complainants, troublemakers &c. And aren't women of America in need of a female Kanye West, who would show them how to break-away from the oppression of such peers (because what they are doing now is to go-on seeking special treatment, which is a privelege, not an equality)? Maybe I'm their real spokesman
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Just What Are Women After?
Posted: 10/13/2018 3:14:56 PM
Thanks for the laugh....needed one today!!
 Noftheborder
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:13:57 PM
You’ve got one thing right. You are very Kanye West-like!
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:36:03 PM
How do I count all the generalizations? OMG.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:59:04 PM
Dunno, I'm not complaining about anything. I am counting my blessings, thanks to this economy landed the job of my dreams.
 daynadaze
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 6:24:46 PM
You do know that Kanye has a mental illness that makes his thought pattern off the wall, right?
 LGL1975
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 7:02:44 PM
All human societies are racist patriarchies. Feminism is just a tool of oppression.

Women are now wage slaves and can participate in sham elections believing this is equality.
 Seamist474
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 9:43:33 PM
^^^

I will agree that all human societies are patriarchies. Patriarchy and gods are tools of oppression.

Women may be wage slaves, we've also been unpaid slaves and continue to do the balance of unpaid work. Elections aren't a sham, they are hard fought rights for most - even though in the US and Canada it took far longer for women and those of colour to get this right.

"Just what are women after?" We don't want a man like you OP. I'm sure you subscribe to INCEL and MRA.

And yes, Kanye has a diagnosed mental illness that he needs to take care of instead of being used by Comb-over Caligula.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 12:50:40 AM
Oh quit it!

You want one and you know it!
 DDSearle
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/14/2018 4:44:27 AM
Well, I suppose that I am awaiting an offer of smile, breasts and legs. But if what were proffered me be only sunspecs on head of bleached hair, rampant eyebrows, improbably long or white teeth, shoulder-pads, pant-suit, mannish boots or tattoos, I'd just await nice gynoids. And, only twelve years-or-so to go, which should give me time to get divorced. It could also be the interval in which Hillary Rodham Clinton's new nickname of Ms Pant-Suit gets established
 Seamist474
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 8:19:40 AM
You get what you attract. And obviously you don't offer much. I know a lot of women and they don't seem to go for the angry dudes reeking of self pity and ignorance. You will find that even though some women will settle or have set the bar low - even they have standards that maybe you can't reach.

I'm going with you will find a home with INCEL or MRA where at least you'd find like minded to spend some time with.

BTW, even Hillary has a decent man, not perfect, but one we can at least call a "man".
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 8:32:46 AM

BTW, even Hillary has a decent man, not perfect, but one we can at least call a "man".
and if e.d. becomes an issue, a cigar will do the trick.
 Seamist474
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 8:52:14 AM
"BTW, even Hillary has a decent man, not perfect, but one we can at least call a "man".
and if e.d. becomes an issue, a cigar will do the trick."

This is true. BTW, women have been using battery operated "men" for years. They are easy to find, know where the right "spots" are, you can rely on them, you don't have to cook for them or sleep in the wet spot, they don't pee on the floor and they don't have someone like Mr. INCEL attached.
 Rumours
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/14/2018 9:22:27 AM
INCELS?? Had to look that up, never heard it before...but I do recognize it in a few on these forums...

Incels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual.[4][5][6] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[5][6][9][10][11] The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[12][13] People who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings have committed at least four mass murders in North America, resulting in forty-five deaths. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynist, encouraging violence, as well as spreading extremist views and radicalizing their members.
So I remake of MGTOW...

HISTORY
The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian college student known only by her first name, Alana, created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others.[11][16][17][18] The website, titled "Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project",[11] was used by people of all genders to share their thoughts and experiences. In 1997, she started a mailing list on the topic that used the abbreviation INVCEL, which was later shortened to "incel", where it was defined as "anybody of any gender who was lonely, had never had sex or who hadn't had a relationship in a long time".[19] During her college career and after, she realized she was queer, and became more comfortable with her identity. She later gave the site to a stranger.[17] When speaking about the website in 2018, Alana said, "It definitely wasn't a bunch of guys blaming women for their problems. That's a pretty sad version of this phenomenon that's happening today. Things have changed in the last 20 years
 backcreek7
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 1:03:22 PM
... Women < Seems to me that " most men " are woefully ignorant and lack a fundamental understanding of what
" women " are really about.

... Not only that, but many men tend to " group " them incorrectly into certain categories - most of which they don't belong in.

... All that ^ aside , women differ from men in many ways. One such way is their love for their fellow female. Males don't seem to share this affection among themselves, in fact ~ it often seems, they prefer to be killing each other.

... Females, on the other hand - seem to watch each others backs , no matter where in the world they exist.

... I do not speak of the fact that individuals may fight , be catty & talk s'hit about one another . I speak of the hearts in women, the group as a whole thought process. It is a type of fraternal bond they share > when they are picked on because they are female, they will scratch your f-in eyes out ( & rightfully so )

.. So beware !!

heart / sun
 purplerider1200
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 1:15:05 PM
I do. YOUR money. YOUR time. YOUR patience. Once they have all that, and you've sold yourself down the river, they have someone that will do anything for them.

Who said slavery was dead?
 daynadaze
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 7:54:36 PM
How does a woman steal everything from you?
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/14/2018 8:48:58 PM
^^^Purplerider refers to his experience with his ex-wife. Judging by his posts here, he has decided it would be his last experience with a woman, so when he speaks of women, he speaks of his ex-wife. I must say that Purplerider has been one of my inspirations, in all seriousness, to keep moving on and keep trying again. I don't ever want to be like this myself.
Posted: 10/15/2018 4:06:01 AM

Just What Are Women After

A good stiff......... doobie, legalization is a few days away! Justin Trudeau Rocks!
 cooldog65
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 4:58:22 AM

I would guess not the OP...
 backcreek7
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 5:00:15 AM

^^^ break out the ganga ~ smoke it all up

ahhhh, puff puff , cough cough >>>> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

... lyrics > " Gangsta 1976 ~ In this world, there's a contradiction ~So many with alcohol addiction ..
.................. Don't make you sick, don't make you crazy..
.................. Just feel hungry & a little lazy..
.................. Break out the ganga ~ smoke it all up ..
.................. Break out the GANGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ LOVE (cough cough ) this song !
SMOKE IT ALL UP by Joanna Connor ..
> turn it up man, like louder man ~ can you dig it ? < I KNEW you could ! ( cough cough , WOW !! )

heart / cough / sun ( col )
 Rumours
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:05:06 AM

How does a woman steal everything from you?

They don't...even without a prenup each party is only entitled to half.
Just a fable some like to gripe about. For people to feel sorry for them.
If you forfeited all...that would be on your own stupidity.

Women just want fairness and respect....plain and simple.
As the song says...and gawd I hate when people keep reciting lyrics on here.
Don't tell me no lies and keep your hands to yourself
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:41:28 AM
LMAO!

What a crock of patent MRA pigshit.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:59:21 AM

They don't...even without a prenup each party is only entitled to half.
Just a fable some like to gripe about. For people to feel sorry for them.
If you forfeited all...that would be on your own stupidity
maybe in your world! I left with my truck and 'some' of my clothes! she filed bankruptcy the day before filing for divorce, all of her debts before divorce was final leaned against assets and wasn't a penny to divide when the dust settled. I got stuck with a tab of aprox. 1/4 million in taxes and union fees! fast forward ten years, live in girlfriend needs to go and my first call is my lawyer. his advice, move out until she is evicted and just let her take whatever she wants. cheaper and easier to just buy new stuff when she is gone.
 platitude545
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 9:18:28 AM
You know...some divorces are amicable...others are not. In many situations, the guy tries to hide his assets from his wife so she gets as little as possible...in others the woman makes all kinds of allegations against the guys....accusing them of sexual molestation of the children, etc.

Divorces bring out the raw emotions in people......and there is some truth to the stereotype that women can be very vindictive if they think they have been wronged.....so for everybody out there...just be careful.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Just What Are Women After?