Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > A FREE AFTERNOON WITH LIVE BAND AT ALTONA BOWLS CLUB      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 QuietlyLooking5949
Msg: 1
view profile
History
A FREE AFTERNOON WITH LIVE BAND AT ALTONA BOWLS CLUBPage 1 of 1    
Come along for a fun afternoon with a "LIVE BAND" free at The Altona Sports Club.
if you are worried about coming on your own please contact me so I can arrange for you to meet others.
The band is The Party Animals playing Aus pub rock

The Venue: Altona Bowling Club
Address: 113 Civic Pde, Altona, Victoria, Australia 3018
Date: Sunday 21st Oct
Time: 3.00 pm till 6.30
Entry: FREE

Bring friends along and arrange to meet other POF members because it is an OPEN event not exclusive to POF members.

********* I HAVE INVITED 40+ ONLY PLEASE NOTE **********

I WILL TRY TO ARRANGE A SPOT FOR POF MEMBERS TO MEET BUT I MUST KNOW DEFINITE NUMBERS SO PLEASE EMAIL ME
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

_imjustlooking_

AndThenSome

Bici01

Biggaf1

blackpatty

blaze62

bramo1989

CheekyLee76

coffeefilmsman

cougaehunta94

Cowboy1107

DeanoInTheCity

dreamcatcher7000

friskyfreek

ghosthunter1965

GoGoMojo

itismytime2017

james04

jomarie1966

jude2691

justacoffee

Kez1170

lbjrh

Lib231

looking4riteperson

lovevietnam

Luke241979

madbassman

Marloxitox

meebeee76

MissCee73

netty75

newchanges77

newtoncr39

Paul12486

PaulRooney1976

PennyLover1969

polarpilot

QuietlyLooking5949

ReadyForFunWoman

rorycohougn

rosella1961

scubatosavetheocean

Shanie_

Smh120878

smooth_pinot

Sourcing1

takeme57

TALLestcam

Troy43

wanttomeetyou

WaseemN21

Whatsinaname69

you__know_nothing

yourbigfan

YourCompanionX

zoki243701

58 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > A FREE AFTERNOON WITH LIVE BAND AT ALTONA BOWLS CLUB