Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can i get my username changed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Imbetterinbedthanyourex
Msg: 1
Can i get my username changed?Page 1 of 1    
So i couldn't think of a username that really suited me so i thought lets try one that someone whos not me would use. but now i don't really want this username. Is it possible to get it changed?
 ForumLurker
Msg: 2
Can i get my username changed?
Posted: 10/14/2018 11:54:02 AM
In the way-back it used to be doable for anyone to change their user name. Then they made it available only to upgraded users. I do not know if even upgraded users can change their user names any more.

So, if you are an upgraded user you may be able to. An upgraded user can chime in to answer that. If you are a free user you will need to delete your profile then create a new one with the user name you came up with.

Good luck.
 Imbetterinbedthanyourex
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/14/2018 1:26:06 PM
I wont be upgrading any time soon. if i delete my account. Can i register with the same e-mail address?
 ForumLurker
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/16/2018 5:34:24 PM
I don't see why not, as long as you delete the account associated with that email address first.

I have had my account deleted and opened a new one same day with the same user name and same email address.

Now, that was a LONG time ago but I don't think that has changed.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can i get my username changed?