Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > 24m, no responses. Why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PixelBWBYP
Msg: 1
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?Page 1 of 1    
I’d love to know why I’m getting little/no message responses. However, when I pay for a boost, I get loads of “So and so wants to meet you!”, but when I contact my matches, they don’t reply.

I don’t mind if you mention my photos or my physical appearance. I’d rather know the full truth, even if it’s brutal. It’s something I can work on.
 Chastirin
Msg: 2
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/22/2018 1:26:24 PM
Hi Joe. When you contact your 'meet me' matches are you putting any effort into the messages, or just sending the standard hi/hey?

You probably could do with some more photos of you taken outside.

I think you'd have more luck on Tinder tbh. Or even better, join a few meetup groups and do something you enjoy. My daughter recently joined a climbing group and she's met a lovely lad there..

Good luck
 Kevin116
Msg: 3
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/22/2018 4:34:34 PM
If I was you I would change the mail settings just have a picture.
Try writing a little bit more about hobbies and work
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/22/2018 6:07:04 PM

I’d love to know why I’m getting little/no message responses.

I’d rather know the full truth, even if it’s brutal.

OK, the full, brutal truth:

Overall, women just do not participate as fully in the online dating process as they used to years ago, during the glory days.

The glory days, yeah, they passed us by....in the wink of a young girl's eye.

The problems you are having, most men are having, whether they deserve the problems or not.

Cuts across all ages, races, and socio-economic groups.

Doesn't matter how they look, how they sound in their profile, whatever romantic cliches they spout, how many "meet me's" they supposedly send.......they are just not following through with the contacts that they used to follow through with.

This is the toughest online atmosphere for average men in many years, maybe ever.

There you have it.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 5
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/22/2018 8:08:44 PM
Your photos are bad. Your main photo is goofy and juvenile.
Your second photo has too much glare, and you shouldn't include other people.
Your third photo is a classic no. No selfies please.
You need a straight on head and shoulders shot, smiling.
A full body shot outdoors so we can see what you actually look like.

If you were selling a car on Craigslist, wouldn't you go get all new photos?
Isn't this more important than selling a car?
 pickapartner
Msg: 6
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/25/2018 3:11:49 AM
looked at the profile and thought... next!

lacking in terms you would probably understand 'austin powers' = no mojo

write about what do you like to do, what sort of person would you like meet, what goals do you currently have rather than coming across as a flat football

and better photo's :)

greetings from downunder
 docboggle23
Msg: 7
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 11/20/2018 1:34:38 PM
Because you are male. Women don't message, and I, an athletic guy, only got 2 replies out of over 80 personalized messages sent.
 Natey2
Msg: 8
view profile
History
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 11/20/2018 5:45:31 PM
OP,
2nd pic makes you look like a couch potato. (no offense)
I don't know about British women, but Southern California women hate male couch potatoes.

3rd pic has a woman next to you.
That's usually a red flag for other women, that they might become secondary/optional.
 FraulineMaria
Msg: 9
24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 11/22/2018 5:20:32 PM
My advice is to put more of your true self out there. Share. Women want to know who you are and it really doesn't tell them anything if you write about your interests and hobbies. Frankly, I don't care and I don't think hobbies and interests is what will make for a true, long-lasting connection. Dare to reveal your thoughts, how you really feel about things. Get to the core of your own heart, mind and soul and put it out there. I know this sounds scary, but it is the only way people will get to know you and hopefully, trust you. Before any woman will trust you, she will want to know more about you, not your interests. I hope this helps. Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > 24m, no responses. Why?