Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > No Single month options?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sindri1
Msg: 1
No Single month options?Page 1 of 1    
I noticed the pricing on POF and while initially they seem reasonable, you then look at the price UNDER the plans.

12.90 a month is amazing, BUT, why can't we pay 12.90 a month on a contract for 3 months? or something? I posted this question because I've been considering upgrading for awhile now, but the price has kept me away, I also could not use the search function(it is currently broken) I am sorry if this has been posted a lot..
 jerseynative7
Msg: 2
view profile
History
No Single month options?
Posted: 10/31/2018 7:07:26 AM
Dont waste your money on an upgrade. Results prolly wont be any better. Extra features wont make your profile and pics better.
 Natey2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
No Single month options?
Posted: 11/14/2018 7:47:43 AM
If POF had a 1-month plan, I'm guessing it will be around $20 to $25. The 3-month plan is $38.70 (which turns out to be $12.90 a month).

The good thing about upgrading is you can see who the women are who don't even read your messages and just delete them: UNREAD DELETED

Don't waste your time on sending them any more mesages, but you can give them a bra or panties POF gift as a gesture of goodwill. Women love those POF gifts, and you can give 3 per day with an upgraded membership to the lucky women of POF.

The nicer ones at least read your messages first: READ DELETED

If they Read them and keep them, then you have some hope. And you can also see who wants to meet you. Look at all the women whining on their profile that they can't see a Meet Me request and that you need to send them a message instead, which they will UNREAD DELETED anyway. If the love of their life is not even worth a POF upgrade, how will they treat you if they meet you, right?

Here's the list of other benefits http://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpCenter_upgradedMemberships.aspx
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > No Single month options?