Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Super Unblock feature      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natey2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Super Unblock featurePage 1 of 1    
This is a follow up to my proposal at http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16734429.aspx

Counter measure: Super UnBlock.
Will require 1 token to use.
Will unblock a user who got blocked by the aforementioned (proposed) Super Block (not the same as a normal block).

I think POF should be run more like an arcade game instead of a dating site.
More people will be able to relate to it.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Super Unblock feature
Posted: 10/30/2018 7:20:47 AM
Tinder marketed themselves like a game last night.

Got a Tinder notification yesterday evening. Instead of a new match or new message, it was a lame Tinder push notification saying "You've unlocked a free super like!" and had game emoticons including a joystick.

I believe Bumble has in app purchases called Bumble Coins to send more super likes and to see the people who swiped yes on you first in the queue. They probably took those ideas from Tinder, and both are characteristic of "free" games that offer coins for lazy users to pay to get through the game quicker (like World of Warcraft letting you pay hundreds of dollars to ride on the back of a giant chicken).
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Super Unblock feature