Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Curbing Prolific Contributors?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natey2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Curbing Prolific Contributors?Page 1 of 1    
I got:
"In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread."

I can't say I've seen this anywhere else but here.
 hemingway234
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Curbing Prolific Contributors?
Posted: 11/13/2018 7:26:47 AM
Yeah, they like to control posters and limit duplicate topics to save bandwidth. It's a business.
 hn199d
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/14/2018 12:14:53 PM
Must piss you off that trolls like you who post after every other post, with an uninformed pinheaded opinion on everything, can't post as much as you would like.
 Natey2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 6:25:48 AM
Considering the number of participants here (or lack thereof) maybe that's why they have threads here with no postings after 2016.
I'm glad my thread brought you out of the woodwork :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Curbing Prolific Contributors?