Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Time for a review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coopageddon
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Time for a reviewPage 1 of 1    
Hi all

I thought I'd better have my profile reviewed, see if anything needs fixing, and work on it.

I'll be upfront, I do not like photos of myself, I think I always look weird in pictures. I'm aware the photo showing my face isn't the highest quality. If anyone has any suggestions for what I should do or emphasise in photos though, that would be appreciated. All other advice is welcome as well.

Thanks in advance.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Time for a review
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:43:47 PM
Your second photo is good. The first one sucks, lol.
How about a full body shot in jeans and a t-shirt, no jacket, face forward, smiling?
 4-of-spades
Msg: 3
Time for a review
Posted: 10/30/2018 12:26:17 PM
Hey Coop
Im in the same boat...I dont like most photos of me.
I cant just switch on a smile when someone whips a camera out...I need to be happy or amused.
Imo your photos look a bit 'forced'...like your trying too hard
Try to someone to take a photo of you doing something without you knowing, makes it more natural...and maybe try one when your laughing??
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 4
Time for a review
Posted: 10/30/2018 5:52:41 PM
Can't Smile?

Hint: A DOG
Dogs make you SMILE naturally because they lower stress and make you feel calmer.

Fact:
Playing With dogs increases the levels of the feel-good chemicals serotonin and dopamine in your brain.
===

Take your neighbor's or sister's dog to the park and have someone to take a picture for you that day!
 hemingway234
Msg: 5
Time for a review
Posted: 10/31/2018 5:52:02 AM
A huge number of women around your age are in University, and that's one of the best places to meet women - when there are lots of ladies' eyes on you and crushes developing. Consider taking some night classes.
 Coopageddon
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Time for a review
Posted: 11/5/2018 5:55:55 PM
Thank you everyone for your replies. I'll be looking to put some of your advice into effect :).

What do you think about the profile itself, the headline, about me section, etc? Is there anything there I should do/change?
 Fascinator123
Msg: 14
Time for a review
Posted: 11/16/2018 7:10:58 PM
The profile....'individual' sounds a bit old fashioned and eclectic and genre have been done to death. Be better if you could find a different way of saying which music you like. The pics...I hope you don't mind but have you ever considered a different hairstyle? Something a bit freer and looser and longer without the rigid fringe, maybe swept back? I don't feel your current style is making the most of your features and it's not really sexy ..sexy hair moves a little and flops forward at certain times..so few guys these days know the power of a sexy haircut.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Time for a review