Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Mutual Match Dissapeared?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 knc_88
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Mutual Match Dissapeared?Page 1 of 1    
I recently mutual matched with someone but when I click mutual matches there name no longer comes up. Did they remove me from mutual matches?
 alpha_dawg69
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Mutual Match Dissapeared?
Posted: 11/2/2018 7:28:53 AM
im having the same problem........also some of my msgs arent showing up.......i get an email saying i got a msg but when i log in to pof, theres no msgs? ne one else having the same problem?
 Natey2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2018 3:50:20 AM
Maybe the other account got closed?
 cw35
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 6:54:30 AM
None of mine get saved either. They're there as long as I don't log out. When I log back in the new ones are all gone. The funny thing is two mutual matches showed up and I've never even seen the women before let alone click that I like them. Plenty of fish has been practicing some "fishy" behavior I think. I think they don't want a successful match because then they may lose site traffic. Considering the 10+ fake emails POF sends me per day in my regular mail, I wouldn't trust the site at all at this point.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Mutual Match Dissapeared?