Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > These forums on android      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 4-of-spades
Msg: 1
These forums on androidPage 1 of 1    
Tried searching on the topic but really couldnt find anything relative to my issue.
I tried to access the forums today on my phone, I googled POF Forums and it initially asked if I wanted to view via POF app (which I have d/l) or browser. I selected POF app...but when I try to click on a thread it takes me to the profiles page, I cant read the forum/threads...and I cant find how to get back to that question app/browser.
I tried re-booting, takes me straight to the app...I tried a different browser...same thing.
Im on PC desktop right now

POF itself works fine thru the app...cant find a forums link via it though?

Thanks
 4-of-spades
Msg: 2
These forums on android
Posted: 11/1/2018 1:49:17 AM
13 views but no replys...a bit like with the chicks

Is it possible to view these forums on Android?
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 3
view profile
History
These forums on android
Posted: 11/1/2018 3:56:17 AM
I view the forums on Android with ease.

From your mobile browser, type "forums.plentyoffish.com" as the URL.

When this succeeds, you can make it a bookmark. I haven't made a bookmark for the forums yet on my new phone because if I just type "f", it brings up the forums on the first page of suggested pages.
 Natey2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
These forums on android
Posted: 11/1/2018 5:10:04 AM
Your Android phone appears to have associated everything related to POF to the POF mobile app.

If you temporarily uninstall your POF mobile app, the web browser under Android should work like a normal browser again and not redirect to the app.

There's probably a setting somewhere to disassociate the redirection to the mobile app. My browser doesn't redirect to the POF app.

POF website is http://www.pof.com

POF Forums are at http://forums.plentyoffish.com

Neither of the above should trigger/launch the mobile app, unless you really want it to.
 4-of-spades
Msg: 5
These forums on android
Posted: 11/1/2018 12:10:15 PM
Thanks guys, great help...working well so far.
I havent re-installed the app yet, I hope my issue doesnt return when I do...cheers
 4-of-spades
Msg: 6
These forums on android
Posted: 11/2/2018 1:51:59 AM
Seems to be working well now since ive re-installed the app...it asked again if i wanted to view via app or browser.

Thanks for the help boys, much appreciated
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > These forums on android