Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Words females can use but men cannot in chat      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nickabes
Msg: 1
Words females can use but men cannot in chatPage 1 of 1    
Just a short list of words I've found that if I use, my message won't go through. But if a woman uses them her messages come through fine.

Dirty (as in dirty martini)
Cocktail
Sex ( as in sex on the beach)

I realise these are all potentially triggering words but they're also relatively common words as well. We were talking****ails if you didn't guess. There's more examples of how I've had to reword sentences because certain words werent approved but those examples escape me now.
Is this pof being unfair to men or is it some setting that I'm not aware of?
 spot4username
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Words females can use but men cannot in chat
Posted: 11/2/2018 6:24:06 PM
Cocktail is usually censored in messages for everyone. Lots of words are. Gender doesn't matter. The filters are purposely vague. If you do a thread search you will see that many hove commented in regards to this.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 5:52:56 AM
POfers can't use the word 'dick' either<

Oops, I guess we can now.

Never mind~
 Cloud_Interpreter
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/4/2018 5:22:12 PM
Dick. **** 'dick'.

D!ck with a capital "d". D!ck with a small "d". D!ck surrounded by apostrophes.

Let's see what works, shall we?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Words females can use but men cannot in chat