Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can a woman review my profile please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JacBath6
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Can a woman review my profile pleasePage 1 of 1    
Could someone please review my profile for me and tell me what they think of it/how I could improve it?

I have sent several messages (sensible ones that reference something in the woman's profile, but have not received any responses, even simply to say they are not interested).

I would also be grateful if anyone could comment on the effectiveness of the 'priority message' tokens.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can a woman review my profile please
Posted: 11/4/2018 10:11:02 AM
You already got an answer on paid features. Don't buy any of them!

You can improve your photos. You look like you're frowning in two photos and your face is mostly obscured in the other two. Smile.

Girls are known to twist around well meaning words. You said something about what's on the inside that matters. Some might read that as saying they don't look good.

You've been here less than a week. Be patient.

Best place for you to meet girls is in real life. You're a student. Should be able to encounter college girls!
 whiterose0
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 11:48:06 AM
Your entire profile is all about you. You might want to add a paragraph about what type of woman you're looking for. Perhaps you could list some activities you'd enjoy doing while you're out on a date.
 JacBath6
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2018 9:39:48 AM
I have made changes to my profile and completely re-written the main text.

I would be grateful if people could review it as of the current changes (updated 10th December 2018)
 Chastirin
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2018 3:29:27 PM
You need more/better quality photos. Do you really need that line about not using Snapchat?

Just curious... Are you living in student accommodation, or with your parents? At 22, I'm assuming you're in your final year. So I'm thinking, will you be going back to foreverhome in another part of the country in the summer?

Also, are you utilising the student events enough? You may have more luck actually meeting women at those.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can a woman review my profile please