Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to remove large hickey?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How to remove large hickey? Page 1 of 1    
My boyfriend and I were chilling out and then he gave me a hickey but I didn't notice because I can't really feel pain. Turns out I have a 1-2 inch purple hickey that is really obvious. How do I make it go away quicker/treat it?
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 2
How to remove large hickey?
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:23:53 AM

My boyfriend and I were chilling out and then he gave me a hickey but I didn't notice because I can't really feel pain. Turns out I have a 1-2 inch purple hickey that is really obvious. How do I make it go away quicker/treat it?

Here we go. False hallucinatory allegations without verification. When are we gonna hear about his abusing behavior with you?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:28:25 AM
It's a hickey, are you stupid? wait no need to answer that, it's a resounding yes.
Also stop following me around, creepy loser.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:47:47 AM
Yes idiot, it starts with then it is ended up by something bigger.

Who is gonna listen to you ****ing whore. If you did not breach your own words by not commenting on my posts anymore, I would not give a shit about a ****ing imbecile suicidal and crazy **** like you.

You wanted to get some, you are gonna take more than it.

I know you are BPD, and know how to handle a freaking **** you like.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:54:16 AM
I made this thread so GTFO. You will not win this.
You were gone aka banned for weeks now come back all desperate. We forgot about you ages ago so shoo pest.

Unless you have actual advice on hickeys, (which you don't because you're a sad virgin) shoo.
 whiterose0
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:58:21 AM
A hickey is like a bruise. Put Arnica cream on it a few times a day. That will help it heal faster. You can also hide it with a cover stick. In the meantime, you shouldn't allow your boyfriend to suck on your neck. If he tries to do it again, ask him to stop.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:04:58 AM
Geez, do people still do hickeys out of high school?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:13:05 AM
Makeup isn't covering it. Unsure why its just so dark.
Is this normal or am I anemic even tho my blood work says it's good?
I've been icing it but it's not improving really.
I don't have that cream, can you get it at chemist?
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/7/2018 1:33:55 PM

I made this thread so GTFO. You will not win this.
You were gone aka banned for weeks now come back all desperate. We forgot about you ages ago so shoo pest.

Unless you have actual advice on hickeys, (which you don't because you're a sad virgin) shoo.

Animals don't deserve an advice. They will not understand it.

Virgin people are much better than suicidal whore with various types of diseases.

Are you still looking her for a Guy friend, while having a bf? What a pathetic whore?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 5:51:14 PM
I would recommend medicinal leeches, they will suck out the blood.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 6:07:33 AM
My best friend is male, why can I not have male friends? Backward thinking muslim.
Why do you care what I'm looking for, it's not relevant to you, you're ineligible and disqualified for the position of friendship.
 2ufo
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 1:10:04 PM
How to remove a hickey?
You can't.
Well, not without laser treatment or a leech.
Put some crushed parsley, cabbage, watercress, potato.. on it.
Should be gone in a day or two.

I'd say don't bother with it after treating it as a bruise (which it is).
It's just a hickey.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 1:50:02 PM
Hickeys and turtle necks go hand in hand<
 2ufo
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 2:01:42 PM
True. It is coming upon winter (except here in south Texas where it's becoming autumn).
Mmmm, and scarves. I lurv scarves.
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 4:52:32 PM
Hey Sienna.....let's all play a game....
First one of us to respond to anything that the jerk says....is the loser!!
Loser has to tell him he is right!! LOL

as for your hickey....Vitamin E oil will help....but time is the only true help!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 5:46:54 PM
A hickey is a bruise. Just make up some story how you "got hurt". Someone just might believe you!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:16:39 PM
turpentine and a wire brush! I used to get them all the time from my curling iron, haven't had any since junior high though.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 7:40:42 AM

Hey Sienna.....let's all play a game....
First one of us to respond to anything that the jerk says....is the loser!! Loser has to tell him he is right!! LOL as for your hickey....Vitamin E oil will help....but time is the only true help!

He got banned like so fast lmao.

Ah yes with the hickey I have been using zinc cream and moisturisers, seemed to of faded 50%.
I'll have to tell him no more hickeys because it's been a nightmare to hide. Only thing that hides it is my long hair. Also some girl died from a hickey somehow, it gave her a blood clot.
I didn't even know what he was doing, I could feel a mild sucking then he is like "Oh god look in the mirror". I was like nahhh but he was saying I really should look and was like OMG when I saw it. I didn't know I could get a huge bruise from mild sucking?? Or maybe he was doing it really hard but I couldn't feel it because I can't feel pain.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 5:52:24 AM
While I think they are stupid and never did them probably because of the generation....I'm thinking your a woman and use make-up that would be the ticket.....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to remove large hickey?