Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review for Sir MusiKyle      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MusiKyle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile review for Sir MusiKylePage 1 of 1    
Here's my profile (https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=171841275).

My biggest concern is that maybe I'm being too critical. But I've had a lot of experience with women either wasting my time and lying, or not putting in any effort and expecting all the effort to come from me and I wanted to be very clear about what I'm looking for.

Also, is there anything else I should bring up about myself? Anything that would be important to someone I haven't mentioned?

Thanks ahead of time, any other comments are appreciated too.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile review for Sir MusiKyle
Posted: 11/10/2018 7:33:43 AM

doesn't play games. I find what a lot of girls are lacking on here is passion. It is really hard for me to be attracted to someone that doesn't know what they want out of life and isn't passionate about anything and has no goals. If you don't enjoy talking about yourself I'm going to pick up on that immediately and lose interest. If you have a poor attitude I'm not going to want to be around you for long.

This is bad. All negative. Delete. Can't think of more you should say about yourself, but you should definitely be positive when you describe the girl you want to meet.

Your indoor photos have good lighting and clarity compared to a high percentage of indoor photos. Of the two suit photos, I believe the one without a hat is better. The hat one is marred by a caption containing abbreviated profanity, shows a phone in an obvious mirror, and your suit seems to have some white spots: dirt on a full length mirror, dirty white dander? In my opinion the caption on your other suit photo is bad: "sup fam". Sounds like a white suburbanite trying to sound black. Dunno what slang your generation uses, but white people trying to be black are lame in every generation. There are millions of Eminem clones and Kid Rock clones, so that behavior doesn't stand out at all.

For someone as young as you are, real life is especially better than online.

You can reduce the amount of time they waste by asking to talk on the phone. That weeds out some. If they seem worth meeting from what you hear in the phone conversation, ask to meet. That weeds out more time wasters.
 MusiKyle
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2018 8:00:17 AM
Yeah I suppose that's not necessary. I already framed it from a positive before explaining with all the negatives. I agree on the picture as well. The dirty mirror isn't a good look lol. I mean no-one talks like that but people in my generation are very "ironic" and also don't take dating very seriously. However it's not my sense of humor and I take dating very seriously, so I suppose I should represent myself and not the people around me :P.

I also replaced that first photo with something similar because it's a bit old and I dress better now lol.

I appreciate the advice. I think that is a good idea. Too many people here start to get weird once you talk about hanging out or calling them on the phone. It almost always turns out to be a bad sign lol.
 MusiKyle
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2019 8:31:22 AM
Hey. I updated my profile and I'm looking for new reviews.
 hemingway234
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 10:00:15 AM
Your "about me" section looks better. Yeah, it's shorter after you stripped the negative stuff out of it, but that's normal.

Can you get a joke in there? That could give you a boost. Women love humor.

I would also get rid of the non-smiling pics.

By the way, in your age group, a lot of women are in college. Did you ever consider taking a class or two? That's a great place to meet women.......when they see you every week in class, crushes can develop.

But generally, it looks pretty good, good luck to you.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2019 1:44:53 PM
What exactly do you mean when you claim you are looking for a relationship, but sometimes it's just "better to mess around honestly"?
 hemingway234
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2019 8:56:40 AM
^^^^^^^^well, that's under "Conversation starters". He's just saying it's better to be light-hearted and fun, rather than getting into to heavy, controversial subjects. That's pretty smart.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:57:55 AM
Well Sir MusiKyle.
You've obviously updated again, and you have been successful in creating the most ridiculous profile I've seen and not in a funny way. You are clearly not serious about meeting anyone here.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review for Sir MusiKyle