Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Unable to Completely View Forums on Mobile App      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stars8989
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Unable to Completely View Forums on Mobile AppPage 1 of 1    
Whenever I sign in and go to a sub section, then click on the topic at hand, I can only see what the person is asking, not the replies itself. Anyone else having this issue? I am having this issue on the mobile app. I haven't tried on my desktop.

So, let's say I go to the "Ask a girl" sub forum. I click on the actual question (IE "What does giving enough space look like"), I can only see the op's question. I can't see the replies.
 Natey2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Unable to Completely View Forums on Mobile App
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:07:24 AM
These forums are not accessible from the POF mobile app. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

They are accessible via a web browser.
If you use a web browser from your smartphone, and you have the POF mobile app installed on it, the web browser may be redirecting to the mobile app, which is not always a good thing. Try temporarily uninstalling your POF mobile app to see if your phone web browser works as expected.

Many mobile phone web browsers can operate in Mobile mode or Desktop mode. Be sure to switch to the latter to see the full glory of the POF website and other web pages, if your phone and browser can handle it.

My two cents.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Unable to Completely View Forums on Mobile App