Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tired of seeing all the bots/fake accounts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spec84
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Tired of seeing all the bots/fake accountsPage 1 of 1    
Seriously, 95% of all the meet me in my account are fake/spam accounts that want me to visit another site, send them money for a plane ticket. Blah, blah, blah, blah. It is endless. Something really needs to be done aobut all the spam accounts pof has. It is insane. I paid for your service to talk to single women, and maybe meet someone I could see my self with. Not get flooded with spam and other bull shit

Fix your algorithms pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 DerekCapri
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Tired of seeing all the bots/fake accounts
Posted: 11/13/2018 7:44:49 PM
It's crazy tonight! I just filtered through at least 30 new meet me's that tineye showed all fakes.
 Natey2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Tired of seeing all the bots/fake accounts
Posted: 11/15/2018 5:53:01 AM
But their pics look much better than many real members.
I chat with some of them: they either want my email or send me a link to another site.
I have a special email address for all of them
Sometimes, I try to introduce them to other similar accounts I have met; maybe they know one another.
But they disappear before I can get back to them, so I can't ask them out on a date or something.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tired of seeing all the bots/fake accounts