Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Spam and prostitution      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 1
Spam and prostitution Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I made an account a few days ago. It was unfinished was going to complete it after work. When I got on later that day I had a ton of messages all soliciting prostitution. If I could post pics on here I'd show the messages I've received. How can a man find a woman when this site has gotten worse and worse. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:01:54 AM
Hi OP, the choice is either to go with a free site like this and endure what you just described (and for women to endure what we have to) or pay for higher level sites or dating services. How can a man find a woman? Men have been finding women for centuries, if there's a will there's a way. They have climbed mountains, tried to get through thick bush (Sleeping Beauty), slayed dragons, oh just look into world literature. Good luck OP.
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 3
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:09:18 AM
Lol paid sites aren't much different. Was on match for months and ir was the same
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:21:34 AM
Hmm good to know... I was going to sign up to Match, rather pay than spend time and energy on entertaining time wasters and bottom of the barrel contenders.
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 5
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:49:33 AM
Yeah match this site. I've never gotten any to work but I dont encounter as many women throughout my day and the few I see enough I've asked out as n been rejected. I've tried asking random girls on the street but that's hasn't faired well either.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 4:40:51 AM
Could be that you are here for "Hang out" or that the profile is just one sentence long. Or,, that the only picture of you is of a really big smile? smiling is great, ya have nice teeth, but the smile is really big. Add More pics.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 11:30:28 AM

How can a man find a woman

With great difficulty.

Men have been finding women for centuries

With great difficulty.

They have climbed mountains,

tried to get through thick bush (Sleeping Beauty),

slayed dragons,

See what I mean?

Disclaimer:

The above great difficulty only applies to those men who are not a 6 foot tall male model who owns and drives a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 1:55:14 PM
Fullmoonguy, you crack me up!! :)
 ohenryx
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 4:40:44 PM

fullmoonguy2
The above great difficulty only applies to those men who are not a 6 foot tall male model who owns and drives a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari.

Bullhockey.

I am 6 feet tall, but I drive a Ford truck and a minivan (the very epitome of a non-sexy vehicle). I am not rich, I am not famous, and I am old and fat (no question about those 2 properties). And I get dates on a fairly regular basis. I have even been in 2 good relationships over the last 9 years.

Did I have to work to make that happen? You damn right I did. But if you approach it the right way, with the right attitude, then it becomes fun, a game.

Step number one: Quit whining. Nobody likes a whiner. Do fun things, talk about the fun things that you engage in. Some woman just might want to hang out with you and have some fun.

This ain’t rocket science.
 siisaa
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 7:01:09 PM
^ bravo, Henry. Attitude can make or break you when it comes to dating. There are plenty of average-looking guys of average body types and heights with modest vehicles & blue-collar jobs who are happily married or partnered. This notion of having to be a male model with a flashy sports car to get a date is bullshit. If that is your attitude, I can see why you'd be unsuccessful at dating & relationships.
 cooldog65
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/14/2018 7:47:03 PM

tried to get through thick bush

I've done that...
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/15/2018 3:33:06 AM
Yep...been on this sight for quite some time and they have moved in!.....it was only a matter of time....just have to deal with it because there are real people that use the sight for regular dating and want what-ever your looking for!....good luck!
 PennyAnte
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/15/2018 6:54:56 AM
How can a man find a woman?
Don't limit yourself to dating apps. Look everywhere. Your true love could be behind you in the line at the grocery store. Be open, be approachable, be charming. Strike up conversations in different situations and be friendly and kind. Years ago we didn't have computers never mind dating sites and we managed to find partners, marry, procreate with out POF. Imagine that!
 siisaa
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/15/2018 11:41:27 AM
^ I agree with Penny. Being solely reliant on dating sites/apps will do nothing but frustrate you and, most likely, impede one's social skills when it comes to relating to real-life women. Also, piggybacking off her point, develop engaging social skills & learn to speak confidently. The latter will help you overall, not just when it comes to finding a partner.

I cannot speak for all women but I like a man who is easy to talk to & fun with a positive attitude. I've met men who were like that who may not have been conventionally attractive BUT I became attracted to them due to their positive energy & easygoing attitudes. Put simply, they were men I wanted to be around. Work on being that guy.
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 19
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:21:35 AM
I'm a very positive guy it's the reason o gave this site another chance. I don't solely rely on dating apps I ask out strangers when the timing is right. Sadly my social circle has dwindled since many friends have married off and don't know anyone to set me up with. It's okay I'm deleting my account. Spam prostitution. Even when I message girls they respond wanting my cc to sign up for a cam site.
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:50:33 AM
I'm curious...
these girls you are messaging and they ask for CC...
are you messaging women based on their oh so sexy image....
or are you actually messaging women that look like your average human being?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:54:42 AM
I suspect someone needs to clear their browsing history. I also suspect someone needs to limit "cookies".

(LOL, No not the Forum cookies)
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 22
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:56:11 AM
I tend to message girls based off interest and distance looks are only sub important.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 7:24:22 AM
A confident lad like yourself should try to join a local club where women will be like salsa dance classes. Maybe not be straight out the traps asking for a date and coffee. Let them chat to you a bit then you will find your not being knocked back as much.

Bold as it is approaching strangers. That is what you are. A stranger, and what has been drilled into everyone at a young age. Stranger Danger.
 Hotsuma2134
Msg: 24
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 7:52:07 AM
Unfortunately my work schedule conflicts with some things. I joined a few groups for hiking and some cooking but unfortunately no women my age if at all showed up. I still go but this town is more about math than being a contributing factor to society. I've had to go through so many trashy girls as is. My family is here so moving is out and besides that moving wouldn't help considering most places are the same lol.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:58:03 PM

Disclaimer:

Ah, his trusty stead.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

OP, help clean up this site and report the profiles that are prostitutes. See, you can be part of the solution.
 Natey2
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/20/2018 12:16:41 PM
OP, make a gallery of those pics. You might be able to start your own raunchy website with them if you later decide to do so.
I hear they are springing up all over the place. It's all about who you know.
But some pics look like legitimate pics taken from other sites, with a raunchy headline here. So who is doing that?

Try chatting with them, and introduce them to one another to see if they know one another. Maybe they are a close-knit community. Recommend that they hold POF events for greater visibility.
 hemingway234
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Spam and prostitution
Posted: 11/21/2018 7:28:25 AM

Disclaimer:

- durn, ya mean this cute-cute wittle rice-burner I drive now won't make the cut!? Shoot!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Spam and prostitution