Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Photos of ladies      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Revenne
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Photos of ladiesPage 1 of 1    
Nothing annoys me more than photos of ladies posing with their pets, as a man I’m not interested in their dogs , cats , whatever, im only interested in dating ladies, not animals, also why do some ladies only show their silhouettes, how do they expect to find a man who is interested in them if a photo is not shown, I want to know if I’m attracted to their face ,not a shadow
 browneyesboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:14:03 AM
People can put whatever they want on their profiles...including
pictures of pets and other members of their family.

If that annoys you...simply move on.
 Revenne
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:21:37 AM
I have, I’ve quit dating sites, they’re nothing more than a waste of time and money, most are scams
 Natey2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:24 AM
I'd send a message saying how attractive their pet is.
And that you wish you had a pet just like that one.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 5
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:55:26 AM
A lot of people also don't want to see your entire family, including children (photos of children should not be on dating sites at all), in your profile. This is not Godfather 1... this early in the game, we just want to meet you, not your whole clan.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 10:50:05 AM

I have, I’ve quit dating sites, they’re nothing more than a waste of time and money, most are scams

Oh, so your question was rhetorical?
Thanks for playing.
Bye
 jerseynative7
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 11:03:54 AM
OP, your posing with a dog in one of your profile pics so why is it an issue for ladies to do the same?
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 11:18:59 AM

Nothing annoys me more than photos of ladies posing with their pets, as a man I’m not interested in their dogs , cats , whatever, im only interested in dating ladies, not animals

By your own reasoning, anyone else in your photos, you are expecting viewers to want to date them. You have photos with your grandchildren, so you're looking for pedophiles to date your kids? Looking for old people with grandkids to date your grandkids?

Anti-pet posts reinforce my confidence I'm doing the right thing by having multiple photos with my dogs. This is because the photos with pets weed out people who don't want to date someone who has pets. Perhaps they're allergic. Perhaps they dislike pets.

The main downside to photos with pets is they might draw friendly attention from nice people who don't want to date.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 12:00:39 PM
"Nothing annoys me more" Really? Nothing?

Ever have a rash on your ass or a hoard of houseflies in your room, or a barking dog at midnight? Ever get stuck behind someone doing 25 mph in a 40 mile zone. Have you ever broken a shoelace? Have a drunk puke in your house? Ever hear someone scraping their nails on a chalkboard? Have a neighbor whose child is learning to play the drums, violin, tuba? Your toilet never got clogged and spilled out ca ca all over the bathroom? Ever hop into a shower and find out there is no hot water? You never broke down on a highway? Have you ever dropped your plate on the way to the table? I guess you've never had a 3 year old ask you 50 questions in 3 minutes. Have you never thought is was a fart but it was a shart? Never broken a prized item. Never lost your wallet? Jesus Christ on a motorbike.. Old man you want me to believe NOTHING annoys you MORE?

NOTHING? The most annoying thing for you is people with pets on their profile. I call bullshit trolling, attention seeking and BS.

I think there is a name for this "crotchety old man". Ease up there old fellow, at your age I can imagine a thousand things that could annoy you more so. Do you think maybe you could be being ridiculous,overly dramatic or just a grouch??? . Just asking?

This topic of pictures and people that are opinionated about what should and should not be put up on a profile has been done to death. If you don't like what you see then click next... but the pool here for men your age is very shallow. You should perhaps at 79 not be so picky.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/annoying-things/#.j27g6hncr
 browneyesboo
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 12:55:47 PM
^^^^^^^

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/15/2018 4:53:06 PM
Time to gather your toys and go home then.
 ssm508
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/17/2018 9:55:15 AM
I think the main picture should only include that person. For the most part, I don't care about what is included on their secondary pictures.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/17/2018 8:36:16 PM
OP, consider yourself lucky not to keep seeing pictures of men with urinals behind them. Give me pictures with pets any day.
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/18/2018 4:49:38 AM
What really annoys me is people that complain about pets in photos that have a pet in their photos!!

I'd rather date their dog....
 purplerider1200
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:28:34 AM
^^^Better watch it. Their dog just might think you're more fun than their owner.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/19/2018 9:31:28 PM
If a person poses with their pet, they're letting you know that the pet is an important part of their life. They're doing you a favor doing this, if you don't care to date an animal lover.

Lots of men pose with strippers and Hooters girls, and lots of pics of themselves in bars. They're doing a favor for women who don't want a man into those things. We know to pass them by.

Also, many men do not have pics of themselves at all on their profiles.
Lots of pics of sunsets, fish, (of course), cars, and sports team logos.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/24/2018 11:23:25 AM
People get a little annoyed when they see photos on profiles with children and grandchildren.
 whiterose0
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/24/2018 3:16:20 PM
I think women who post pictures of themselves with their pets are pretty clever. It's an excellent way for them to weed out men like you, who don't like animals.
 morta1ez
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 11/30/2018 10:21:34 PM

Nothing annoys me more than photos of ladies posing with their pets, as a man I’m not interested in their dogs , cats , whatever, im only interested in dating ladies, not animals, also why do some ladies only show their silhouettes, how do they expect to find a man who is interested in them if a photo is not shown, I want to know if I’m attracted to their face ,not a shadow

the silhouettes thing is often people who are in good physical shape but not very handsome/pretty in the face. they also tend to use full body but blurry photos, it's a way of showing off their positive physical assets while hiding their non-conventionally attractive traits.
 Inner_circle
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 12/5/2018 6:43:41 AM
Its true that when ya point a finger at someone 3 more are pointed back at yourself. Everything except the 'in shadows; beef you posted, you yourself are guilty of.

Ive always said a complaint tells us more about the complainer then who they are complaining about. All I heard when I read this was 'I am a hypocrite'.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 12/14/2018 4:13:51 PM
I never see silhouette pics on men's profiles. I find that nearly all men are proud of their bodies, and think they look great, no matter what. Recently saw that someone who viewed my profile had as his main profile pic a shot of himself naked in the shower, humongous belly proudly displayed.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Photos of ladies