Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?Page 1 of 1    
How long did you know the last person you had sex with? And why did you have sex with them?

Just curious about other peoples' experiences. I last slept with someone about 2 weeks ago and I first met him in person in May. I had talked to him for a couple weeks beforehand. We had been talking a lot and as he worked 5 hours away we didn't get to meet in person until he came home. I was fairly nervous, we talked on the couch for about a half hour and then we did it. It was his first time having sex with someone other than his ex-wife in a decade and I think he was nervous too. The sex wasn't great the first time but the times after that were really really awesome since we had gotten the nerves out of the way the first time.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:22:08 AM
With my boyfriend today, we met in early April but we had been talking since mid January (2.5 months). Some of that time I was overseas lol so we couldn't meet. Eventually we met, turns out he only lives 10-15 mins away and it's pretty convenient. On the 2nd or third date he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Then we had sex in his car. I wasn't that nervous,
probably a good amount. The sex was always amazing with him. He is just very seductive and charming and took the lead.

What made the sex not great on the first time?
you said nerves, how does that affect it?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 10:04:11 AM
talked online a couple days, met for dinner and she molested me that day. girl before her, chatted online very few times over several monthes eventually decided to meet and ended up at the motel an hour later. the one before that, messaged for 20 minutes before going to her place and she took advantage of me within an hour of our first message. while some men might feel used for sex, I look at it as helping those in need and don't mind so much.
 siisaa
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 11:28:18 AM
I met him in June at work, we talked one on one and hung out in several group outings for co-workers' retirement parties, birthday parties, etc over the summer. Decided to date in mid-September. Had sex a couple of weeks after we started dating. We decided to book an impromptu weekend trip to Yellowstone with a cabin & that's where we first had sex. It was my first time in a year and his as well. He and his long-time girlfriend of 9 years had broken up a year prior and he had not been intimate with anyone else. In that regard, I wasn't as nervous about being out-of-practice and neither was he. We were both nervous despite having some wine beforehand, lol. He joked, "Well, I have more to worry about than you." It wasn't the best sex because we were both nervous and worried about our rusty performances (especially him) but after getting more practice in, our sex has improved tremendously.

I had sex with him because I like him, am attracted to him and we were dating.

What made the sex not great on the first time?
you said nerves, how does that affect it?

First-time sex with a new person is hardly ever the best time. It gets better as you have sex with that person more, get the know what they like, become more comfortable, trusting and vice versa.
 2ufo
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 12:55:53 PM

It gets better as you have sex with that person more, get the know what they like, become more comfortable, trusting and vice versa.

Not to be an old foggie... but you really should trust the person before you get to the sex.

Mmm, last person I had sex with was the ex... we lived in the same apartment complex and knew each other for several weeks before sex. We never 'dated' but we would sit around and talk. Our sex was originally meant to be nothing more than FWB.
 siisaa
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 1:18:16 PM

Not to be an old foggie... but you really should trust the person before you get to the sex.

There is a level of trust I must have with a person before laying down with them. As we date & get to know each-other more, it may grow or dwindle based on their behavior. I am experimental and kinky with sex & no, we will not be engaging in sensation play, food-play, biting, choking, anal, role-play, etc the first few times we have sex. I wouldn't ask someone to do any of those things the first time either, you run the risk of scaring them off or intimidating them, especially if they don't have a lot of experience OR if they've been in a long dry-spell. That degree of kinky & sexual experimentation comes later after we've established more trust & comfort with each-other, which is what I meant by sex getting better with time.
 julystorm22
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:00:18 PM
I agree completely. It takes a while to share sexual kinks with someone. Plus the first time you have sex with someone you worry about what they will think of your body. I had 3 kids and I'm pretty self-conscious about it at first but when a guy wants to have sex with you a second or third time you can relax more that its not gonna be a problem. My confidence grows more each time I have sex and I definitely perform better each time.
 MtRushmore1970
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 8:49:03 AM
With my current girlfriend, about 10 months. We both knew it was going to happen because our conversations became deeper and intimate. I was pretty self-conscious about my body long beforehand, and somewhat before the moment.

So, afterward, I broached the subject and she said I was absolutely perfect in every way. That was quite a confidence boost getting the answer straight from her, moments after we finished.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 3:25:11 AM
Quick jumps in the hay unless mutually understood are a mistake....specially if you are looking for a full out relationship...it's happened to me on both sides....soooo usually if I'm talking to a woman that might sound like a viable relationship usually try to talk most scenarios out.. children, pets, life styles etc....but IF we are totally wanting something else like a meet in a bar to see where it goes....that's another story....lol...and at 61 years old am not looking to get married but am looking for a FWB with friends being first....in saying that chemistry is important along with knowing what we each expect physically....lol
 PennyAnte
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 8:20:49 AM
Three hours... but I continued to have sex with him for ten years. The sex was very good the first time. I don't have inhibitions about my body and he was built like a Greek Adonis. I was 50 and he was 37. I ended it because he started to take steroids and it changed him so dramatically that he wasn't himself anymore. Too bad because it was fun while it lasted.
 lnitia
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 9:01:25 AM
i think you mean how long prior to sleeping with them- but i will answer anyway-33 yrs is how long i knew the last person i slept with. Because I wanted to and so did they..
 ssm508
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 10:18:51 AM
About 2 weeks. We went out a few times and had sex on the third date.
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 4:12:54 PM
I knew him for a little over 6 years as a friend...

When Bart passed away....he started coming around and making me get out of the house...
got me to start playing in pool tournaments again...and slowly brought me back to life.
After about 4 months, he asked if we could go on an "official date"...2 weeks later we had sex.
and are still dating and having sex 3 1/2 years later!!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 4:54:05 PM

LOL, I will be perfectly honest...…………….IMO, THIS is another instance where the person asking this question seeks validation. I have nothing to hide. I have had sex with who ……………...and when I chose. I had no need to ask permission. No need whatsoever to seek the approval of others. Freedom!
 ohenryx
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 5:15:22 PM
Mostly I’m going to agree with LadyInRed0407.

Ladyinred0407
I have nothing to hide. I have had sex with who ……………...and when I chose. I had no need to ask permission. No need whatsoever to seek the approval of others. Freedom!

But just to take part in your homework assignment (or need for validation?):
The answer to that question varies. A lot. The last one?? We connected on Tinder, talked for 3 or 4 days, met for a drink, went somewhere else for another drink, …

The next day, she had dropped me from Tinder, and did not answer my texts. Go figure.

The one before that? She liked movies, so did I, we went to the movies 5 or 6 times, over a period of a month or so. She seemed to be not interested in intimacy, but she always insisted on paying her own way, and we liked the same movies, and I enjoyed her company. And then one night she was interested in intimacy. Go figure.
 Seki1949
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 8:18:28 PM
Must be an age thing. I have had some real quickies in the last 6 months. 2-4-6 hours.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?