Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > A Question about Match      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MoparJF
Msg: 1
view profile
History
A Question about Match Page 1 of 1    
So I’ve noticed something now for the 2nd time when I’ve subscribed to Match , when my subscription runs out, in the days following I seem to receive loads of winks and views , a whole lot more than when I was subscribed , obviously because my subscription had run out I can’t view who has winked at me , so are these somehow fake winks they are sending to me to get me to re-subscribe or is it just a coincidence that I’ve all of a sudden got a load of winks since my subscription run out ? Thanks.
 daynadaze
Msg: 2
view profile
History
A Question about Match
Posted: 11/20/2018 11:02:21 AM
Yes, it's a computer set up so you will join back up hoping to find that suddenly women or men want you. Most dating sites do this.
 jerseynative7
Msg: 3
view profile
History
A Question about Match
Posted: 11/20/2018 6:38:11 PM
^^Eharmony also does this. I was a member years ago. I would join for 3 months at a time. Towards the end of my membership, I would get flooded with matches and not have enough time to reply unless I extended the subscription another month. A total scam.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 4
view profile
History
A Question about Match
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:08:20 PM
Many of the same Men/women on Match/eharmany are on here. It's free here. And i agree its a scam when ya suddenly get more "matches".
 Natey2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
A Question about Match
Posted: 1/25/2019 1:44:37 PM
Match has more uppity people than POF.
Sometimes the same people use different names on different sites.
Match, POF and 2 (maybe more) others are owned by the same parent company.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > A Question about Match