Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > First review and it probably shows.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kdm32
Msg: 1
view profile
History
First review and it probably shows.Page 1 of 1    
Could use some prospective. I have been on here for almost 15 years, the things Ive seen... lol. It not as easy as one would hope, so I figure its time to try improving my profile. I have female friends that have used the site but they know me in person so their suggestions are from a bias prospective. Some fresh unbiased eyes could be helpful. Thank you in advance.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
First review and it probably shows.
Posted: 11/24/2018 4:42:21 PM
I don't believe it's a good idea to split your main photo into multiple smaller photos. Thumbnails look small enough with a typical main photo with the person's face taking up a high percentage of the square. Had no idea what was going on from the thumbnail. A girl who thinks pigs are adorable might skip you, not realizing they're in the images.

As an upgraded user, you can have 16 photos, so there doesn't seem to be a need to put multiple photos in one. All indications are upgraded users don't have improved success, so you might want to let it expire.

Some of your photos have unfortunate positioning. A water bottle in a lap is a bad idea because some people might think the bottle is shaped like a … On the multiple image, some have a critter near a person's rear. Not good.

How about a photo with a pig with similar composition to the one with you and the dog. Could make the lower left of the multi its own image.

Maybe search on the "tattooed / pierced" personality type to find girls more likely to accept your piercings.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/24/2018 6:27:47 PM
Op you may want to post a profile picture that shows your face clearly, like the poster above me.
 kdm32
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 2:58:21 PM
interesting feed back, thanks!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/25/2018 4:21:03 PM
Much better, you're quite a looker there!
 Spectrallight
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:37:59 AM
I think a little of putting himself out there and out of his comfort zone would prove to be fruitful.

It's a good time of year to get out and about with all the holiday work party's and drunk women to snog under the mistletoe ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > First review and it probably shows.