Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review For a Young Aussie Please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lastminuterequest
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile Review For a Young Aussie PleasePage 1 of 1    
Hey All, please would someone give my profile a once over and see what they think, can it be improved and in what ways?
I'm happy with my pictures, confident with the content, but naturally women are going to be more perceptive than I can be.

Also, not to discriminate - As my profile is targeted (odd word to use perhaps) at women 25 - 45 I would appreciate responses from within this bracket.
Thanks
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile Review For a Young Aussie Please
Posted: 11/30/2018 3:17:35 AM

As my profile is targeted (odd word to use perhaps) at women 25 - 45 I would appreciate responses from within this bracket.

Typo? Your profile is targeted at women 25 to 35. The 45 in your post here seems odd because your title for the thread includes the word "young".

It doesn't take someone in your targeted demographic to point out it's unwise to have genitalia words in your text. Many people won't bother to read long text, but they might notice the words.

Another thing that applies to everyone. It's bad when you're not in a photo. Get rid of the retail shelf photo. Those images are especially annoying when someone views a profile from a phone and sees only one image at a time. Going to the next image and it doesn't have the person in it can easily get the viewer to back out from the profile, not viewing anything more.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review For a Young Aussie Please